chapter 12: Four friends on crack

This chapter may include:

Thoughts and memories

Actions

Violence

Mature content

Other

Chapter 12

Author's POV

Pretty much the entire room was in chaos after the previous viewings, Nie Huisang was currently hiding behind his favorite fan because his brother was glaring at him like it was the end of the world (more like the end of him-) because of the porn books and not actually studying.

Lan Wangji on the other hand was a mix between a lovesick longing maiden who hadn't seen her husband in ten (thirteen cough) years and was taking care of seventeen kids for him and a red cherry because 'oh my god Wei Ying why are you so cute??' but that empty feeling in his heart never left, those wonderful times with his beloved, his beautiful and lively laughter kept him alive. 

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli were also a mix between wanting to laugh because of the antics of their brother and wanting to bawl their eyes out because of the empty shell left behind instead of their happy and gremlin of a brother that they loved and missed very much.

Watching these clips gave Madam Yu a headache and relief, headache because of said gremlin being a chaotic gremlin and relief because no matter where he is he would never change and that made her happy, she wasn't able to tell this to him when she was alive but his laughter and lively nature made things ten times better than what they actually were, he brought life to a dingy and dark place, a joy to quite and sorrowful cave, he was basically the sun in their lives, someone that was necessary, she didn't know what she would do if he wasn't there.

Jiang Fengmian on the other hand quietly chuckled behind his hand watching his sons and daughter just fool around and be themselves, it was refreshing to see as the last thing he remembered was dying in battle alongside his wife as the Wen's took over, A-Xian was always like this, seeing the bright side in every situation but also extremely quick-witted and smart.

 He was so much like his parents, having his father's brains and smarts but his mother's personality and features. How he missed his sworn brother and his close friend, he failed both of them horribly with raising A-Xian the way he did. He swore to himself to make things right once they got back.

The juniors were just in awe and enjoying the scenes in front of them, they knew that their mothe- I mean senior Wei was chaotic and shameless but they never thought it was like that! especially when Hanguang-jun walked in on sect-leader Jiang strangling senior Wei with sect-leader Nie leaning over them trying to break them up painting a very....awkward picture.

Their faces were hilarious, these are the kind of memories they would want to watch! Lan Shizhui clearly remembers the bright laughter his A-Niang gave when he buried him in the soil, hearing him making jokes and smiling like no tomorrow again felt so refreshing, especially after what they did...

Wen Qing was already getting a headache and these clips just made it worse, of course, that idiot had to be a chaotic gremlin and give people (uncle goat) Qi deviations, but it also made her happy seeing him so full of life as back in the burial mounds the spark that shone brighter than the sun was extinguished by the cruelty of this world, his joyful laughter was replaced by horrifying screams and choked sobs.

She remembers very well how a couple of weeks after settling into the mounds she would hear sobs and muffled screams coming from Wuxians cave, and he big sister instincts told her to go confront him but she held back until one day enough was enough.