Chapter 11: Reminiscing in old memories

This chapter may include:

Thoughts and memories

Actions

Violence

Mature content

Other

Chapter 11

Author's POV

A/N: Hallo everyone! I would like to say that before we start this chapter please watch the video above as the chapter heavily references it Enjoy the chapter! :D

The viewers settled down after a short break to move around and calm themselves from the previous memories and the screen flashed to life once again.

Beautiful scenery is shown along with the sounds of running water from a stream, birds chirping and shuffling of students as they go on to their next class giving off a feeling of peace and calm.

The peace and quiet are soon interrupted by bright and cheerful laughter and a young man dressed in blue and white robes is seen happily running around breaking more than 20 rules in just a second. Besides him, there are 2 other young men, both dressed in the same robes as the laughing young male. One with an angry look on his face and the other with an amused face who hid his snicker behind his fan.

The trio was seen walking around the building in cloud recess after class as Wei Wuxian boasted about pulling a prank on the old goat- I mean ahem grandmaster Lan Qiren.

Flashback

Wei Wuxian is currently sitting in class listening to Lan Qiren lecture on something he could care less about, in his boredom he looks around him and see's his future husband- ahem I mean the model student of the grandmaster, Lan Wangji.

He tries to get the others attention but fails when suddenly his eyes light up

the viewers feel a sense of dread come over them

Wei Wuxian quickly writes something on a piece of paper and sticks it onto Lan Qiren's back as he walks by them, the students behind him try to muffle snicker seeing the contents on the paper and Wei Wuxian looks to his boyfriend- I mean classmate for approval getting cold glare in return.

He pouts and looks away (awwh poor Xianxian is sad ;-;)

As the trio is walking to their next class they see the second twin jade walk out of a different room and Wei Wuxian excitedly waves to the other male who once again glares at him and ignores him completely making Wuxian pout again.

Lan Wangji closes his eyes hiding his red ears thinking 2 thoughts, "Wei Ying why are you so cute!" and "I should have been more clear towards you about my feelings.."

Jiang Yanli hides her giggle behind her sleeves while most of the room is amused and entertained by the habits of her beloved A-Xian, he had always been a mischievous jokester who saw the best in every situation and kept his smile even when he was in pain. She wishes nothing more than to embrace him in her arms and protect him from these awful people who crushed the light in his eyes.

Nie Huisang and Jiang Cheng watched with sadness and longing in their eyes wishing nothing more than to be able to go back to those light and happy times when they were still together, when everything was fine, when their brother was still himself.

The memory then changed, it showed Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji in a library with Wei Wuxian pestering the other non-stop

"I already said I'm sorry! I can even get onto my knees to show you!"