Chapter 32

They're sitting on her bed again, having brushed their teeth and Y/n wearing a pair of Jennie's shorts so she doesn't have to sit around in those sinfully tight jeans anymore (not that Jennie was complaining, she didn't even know Y/n had an ass. Like, of course she does, but it's like... kind of perky. Small and cute. The more you know.).

Jennie quickly explains everything that happens in the second movie since that one is the definition of boring, and they continue watching part three, Y/n grumbling out comments here and there that have Jennie cracking up.

By the time Jennie starts the fourth part, Y/n is invested, no matter how much she tries to bash Kristen Steward's acting or Edward's dead expressions. Jennie can tell by the way her eyes never leave the screen, the small quirk of her lips when something mildly funny happens.

They're sitting against the headboard, pillows against their backs with the laptop between them on the bed, forming an unwanted but necessary barrier since it started to toast the skin of Jennie's thigh.

While Jennie wanted Y/n to watch the movie earlier, she now feels rather annoyed at the lack of attention Y/n is giving her, instead completely focused on the honey moon scenes of Edward and Bella on the screen.

"Y/n," Jennie mumbles, drawing out the word like an annoying kid.

"Hm?" Y/n doesn't even turn her head away from the screen, barely listening to her.

"Are you enjoying the movie?"

Y/n looks as if she's about to answer but then they show the island and the house and Y/n's eyes widen in fascination. "Woah! Look at that place. It's so pretty, Jennie!"

Jennie smiles at that, no longer annoyed. "Our waterfall is better."

This finally gains her Y/n's attention, who turns to look at her with a grin on her face. "It is, huh?"

Jennie wants to kiss her so bad. It physically pains her not to, an invisible force tugging at the pit of her stomach, her skin prickling with the urge to be closer to the older.

The next few minutes are... weird.

When Jennie said Bella was going to have a vampire baby, she kind of forgot about the baby making part, so once those scenes come up, both Jennie and Y/n just kind of. Freeze.

You know how when you're watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene comes up and it's just so fucking awkward you want to cry?

It's not exactly that.

Because while she couldn't care less about two straight people (one of them being a vampire) getting it on the screen, her mind suddenly fabricates very vivid images of Y/n and her doing... things.

And she doesn't know what Y/n is thinking, but she's kind of trying not to look at the screen until those scenes are over, shifting in her seat like she's uncomfortable, and Jennie doesn't know if she finds it cute or concerning.

Jennie wonders what Y/n would do if Jennie initiated something more than kissing.

She doesn't think the outcome would be that good, given how Y/n reacted when Jennie kissed her for the first time.

And Jennie is fine with it, she really is. She doesn't need to go any further with Y/n because what they have right now is more than enough, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to.

She does want to. She wants Y/n's hands to touch her, wants Y/n to kiss other parts of her body, wants to be closer to her physically.

Jennie sighs and leans back, closing her eyes to clear her mind and stop thinking about those things.