2. threat to kill

ding wednesday's phone pinged. thing looked at wednesday, hoping she would take it out of the lock box to see who had texted her.
"no, thing. it must be my stalker again. i can not fathom why they are so obsessed with me. i am not going to answer it," she told the hand before walking out of her bedroom.

thing became annoyed and decided to take matters into its own hand, quite literally.
thing pushed the box off of wednesday's desk once she had left, hopped off the desk, and began unlocking the box.

it scuttled across the floor and out of the room back to wednesday. it had been xavier. wednesday frowned.

an obsessive friend. what more can he want? i do not see him again until next semester she thought. thing pushed her to reply back, but wednesday just hoped xavier wouldn't text back immediately. to her dismay, he did, which started a new conversation between the two friends.

 to her dismay, he did, which started a new conversation between the two friends

wednesday couldn't believe xavier... he seemed to be flirting with her over the phone. she had to do something...

threaten him! what a wonderful first day of summer!

as wednesday headed towards the door, she saw her parents in the living room

as wednesday headed towards the door, she saw her parents in the living room. "where are you going, my little scorpion?" her father called out.

"i will be back tonight, father. i am going to threaten to kill a friend with an axe!" morticia laughed maliciously. "have fun, my darling!"

_______________

knock knock knock xavier heard his front door rattle. he rolled his eyes and got up from the couch to go see who it was.

"wednesday! what are you doing here?" he asked in shock. wednesday held an axe in her hand. "hello, xavier. i have an axe and have come to murder you."

xavier laughed, taking the girl unseriously. "yeah- uh- you wanna come in?" he asked with a quirky smile. wednesday walked through the front door.
she then proceeded to back xavier up against the front door and held the axe to his throat.

"who did you give my phone number to?" she interrogated. xavier waved his hands up in the air. "i swear i didn't!! come on, wednesday! let me go!" he shouted. wednesday unhesitantly stepped away. "you are no fun," she muttered.

xavier walked over to the couch and wednesday followed, sitting down next to him. "i know you are lying. who did you give my phone number to, xavier?" xavier sighed. "what are you talking about, wednesday?"

wednesday dragged her phone from the lock box thing had put it back in and showed xavier the text she had received the day before. "what the fuck?!" xavier exclaimed. "you don't know who it is?" wednesday asked.

the boy shook his head.
"i'm sorry, wednesday. i had no idea," he said, looking into her eyes. she slowly inched away from him until an older man's heels clicked, walking into the room.

"xavier, i'm heading out. i'll see you in a week," said the man. he then saw wednesday. "and who might this be?" he asked. xavier cleared his throat. "this is-" wednesday cut him off. "wednesday addams. i believe we have met before."

the man nodded and extended his hand out for a handshake. "it is nice to see you again, miss addams. the name's vincent, vincent thorpe." xavier cringed as his father introduced himself. "i must be going now. make sure my son keeps out of trouble." he commanded. wednesday's eyes flickered to xavier, who was now glaring at his father.

mr. thorpe without saying another word.

"your father is... malicious. i admire him," wednesday commented. xavier turned to look at her. "really?! you too?" he asked sarcastically. "god, the one person i thought was unimpressable." that comment almost made wednesday smile.

"i was being sarcastic. your father is an elitist snob." wednesday said, displaying no emotion. that made xavier smile. he wanted to kiss the girl but it would be a major mistake to mess with their friendship.
instead, he grabbed her hand and lead her outside.

it was luscious green, sunny, warm, and beautiful. wednesday found it repulsing.

"you need to practice your archery for next year," xavier told her. wednesday stared. he got out a bow and lead her over to the target. "no." she rejected the idea. "i have more important plans on my agenda."
xavier gave her a face that said i'm not an idiot, i know you better than that. "oh yeah, and what's that?"

"i have a stalker. i am itching to figure out who it is." xavier sighed. "can't that wait? c'mon, wednesday. sometimes you just gotta let loose and have some fun." wednesday blinked. "the last time i was around an arrow, you shot it and it ended up piercing me. no thank you."

xavier looked at the ground sheepishly. "yea, i'm sorry about that... do you wanna go for a swim?" wednesday was extremely unamused. "i do not know how to swim."

a bright, mischievous smile smeared across the boy's face. "c'mon," he said pulling her towards the pool. "i'll teach you."