17. movie date

the next day, xavier was thrilled to see wednesday... his girlfriend. ugh. his girlfriend. he loved that they had finally made up and were finally official.

the only people they had told were enid, bianca, and ajax.

"hey, wednesday," he said walking up to her seat in botanical sciences. she didn't look away from her work. "hello, xavier." that made him smile. "how did you sleep last night?" the boy asked. "like a cadaver that is being stored in a morgue." the girl replied.
xavier looked down and kissed the top of her head. "i'm glad. i'll see you after class, okay?" wednesday nodded.

ivory saw that action and frowned. xavier had ignored her basically all day just to get with wednesday addams?!

when he sat down in his seat before the bell rang, ivory glanced over at him nervously but wasn't too nervous not to confront him. "i didn't know you were friends with that girl." she told him. xavier rolled his eyes. "that girl is my girlfriend, so stop shitting on her." he bounced back in defense.

ivory frowned again. "i'm sorry, xavier! i didn't mean for it to sound as if i hated her! i don't! she looks like a very nice girl!" xavier blinked. "she's not, so keep your difference." wednesday overheard their conversation and smiled. but then ivory placed her hand on top of xavier's. "xav, you deserve so much better than that. remember your worth, dude." xavier pulled his hand away and remained silent the rest of class.

wednesday went to confront ivory after class. "stay away from my boyfriend. you are on my radar, ivory glade. if you keep touching him and flirting with him, i will slowly rip out your eyeballs and eat them for breakfast." ivory's jaw dropped. "you're insane! xavier is going to end up with me in the end and the blame is going to fall on you!" wednesday walked away muttering, "not if a bullet goes through your head first."

at dinner that night, wednesday, xavier, enid, and ajax were eating together when xavier got another text. it was ivory again. "god, she just won't leave me alone." wednesday stared at the phone. "hand it to me," she commanded. xavier shrugged and handed it over.

two minutes later, ivory and her roommate, emmy, walked through the double doors

two minutes later, ivory and her roommate, emmy, walked through the double doors. ivory spotted xavier and wednesday and flashed a devilish glare.
this bitch has no idea what's coming her way she thought to herself.

wednesday stared back at the girl. ivory didn't intimidate her, she enraged her. "what is ghost face?" wednesday asked xavier. his jaw dropped. "you can't tell me you've never seen any movies from the Scream franchise. you'd love them." enid smiled. "that's a good date idea, xavier. you should go watch the first together after dinner."

xavier wrapped an arm around wednesday's shoulder. "how does that sound to you, darling?" she glared back at him. "don't call me that." he smiled. "okaaay, what about love?" wednesday sighed, knowing there was no way she was getting out of a pet name. "fine."

xavier smiled again. "so, do you wanna go watch Scream after dinner, my love?" wednesday stared. "no. my writing time is after dinner today. i will go with you tomorrow. is that okay?" she asked. the boy nodded and kissed her on the cheek. "of course, wednesday. i'm looking forward to it."

the next day, after dinner, xavier lent out his arm for wednesday to hook hers around, so she did. "you're gonna love it, i promise." xavier told wednesday . "if i don't, can i cut off your feet?" she asked. the boy chuckled. "no, you can't." a moment of silence passed between the two lovers. "can i carry you?" xavier asked wednesday. "carry me?" she asked in return. he made puppy dog eyes at her. "pleeeaaaase," he begged. the noirette stared up at him. "... yes."

xavier picked wednesday up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned her head on his shoulder. "you're my favorite, love. thank you for giving me a chance."

xavier had gone into jericho and rented a theatre room just for the two of them to watch Scream. wednesday ended up loving it, just as he had promised. "see? i told you you'd love it." he smirked. "unfortunately, yes. now i don't get to cut off your feet." the girl retorted. xavier chuckled. "that was never a part of the deal, wednesday." she shrugged. "i would have done it anyways."
xavier laughed and lean down to kiss her. "same old wednesday," he mumbled. "i love you."

wednesday wrapped her arms around him and he picked her up, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

"god, you have me going crazy," xavier panted.

after a few minutes of intense kissing, wednesday was over it. "put me down, xavier." she commanded. he did. "as you wish, my angel." she glared at him. "i am not an angel. demon? yes. fallen angel? yes. regular angel? no."

xavier giggled and wrapped his arm around her head. "my fallen angel. i love you."

"i love you too."