Chapter 11

Before
10/06/2022

"I will smack you with the pan Caspian Wren." Ayla coldly mentioned as she placed a cup of tea in front of her guest, Akir.

"Come on babe, don't you love me?" Caspian whined. "No, not really." she sarcastically answered.

"Give him the keys." She threatened.

Caspian and Ayla had decided to live together the day they had gotten admission in their desired universities, which they did and to their surprise met yet again at the gates of their university. Neither of them knew that they had applied to the same university and rather wanted to tell the latter later as a surprise towards the end of their first day.

Caspian let out an exaggerated sigh and gave Akir the studio keys. Akir had bought the studio under his name, the fight that took place between them was that Akir was stubborn on paying Caspian for the studio but Caspian didn't want to take the money from Akir.

Akir left with the keys, the money on Caspian's table and a big satisfied grin.

Akir had worked himself day and night, working multiple high paying jobs to earn sooner and reach the target. He left, closing the door after him.

"Babe, we have known him for years...." Caspian went into the kitchen.

"And?" She asked.

"How...how can I just accept the money?" He fretted.

"Because you are friends. Respect his wishes. He wanted to buy the place. He loves her. Giving it away right now might seem like charity to him." She explained.

He hugged her from the back nodding into the crook of her neck.