Chapter 22

Before
20/12/2024

"Get ready quickly. We barely meet them." Ayla rushed Caspian.

"Omg! Patience babe. Patience."

"And people complain women take time." She huffed. (they do)

"Done. Ugh"

They both left to meet Akir and Halycone. Their meeting frequency had dropped a lot after Halcyone had decided to do both her loved courses. Akir was busy with his hectic studies as well. Ayla was doing psychology and had another year left. Caspian was finishing philosophy. They knew Halcyone will finish with her fine arts course soon along with botany. Akir was the one stuck for almost 6 years studying.

"My urge to hit you." she mumbled.

"That urge is everyday." he replied, as they left.

Finally all 4 of them had a whole day to themselves. They decided to meet at a mall. When all 4 of them made it, it was hot and they sat in for a meal. As they sat in their seats Ayla noticed.

"YOU GUYS......OMG YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY OFFICIAL!" she screamed.

Slowly, Caspian noticed too. The hands.

"OMG YOU GUYS HAVE FINALLY ACCEPTED THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER." Caspian clapped his hands.

"Ouch!" he immediately massaged his hurting head. "What was that for?"

"For you being you" she answered, nonchalantly.

Akir and Halycone on the other hand were each a shade of crimson red.

"Well...yeah....2 months ago." Akir answered, still blushing.