Chapter 15

Before
06/03/2023

The two of them had moved in, they had most of their boxes unpacked. The place was small, but large enough to have 2 people. One kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Akir had mentioned that this place was only temporary. It was one of their assets since he owned it now, but after college they planned on moving out to a bigger place. They might keep this place to rent it out for other students who wanted a place to stay for cheap rent.

"How is botany and painting?" Akir asked, placing the cups on the shelf.

"Kind of overwhelming, since I'm still not able to choose my field of interest yet. They both are equally amazing in their own way. I just cannot choose. Why do I have to choose?" she whined.

"You don't." he answered, coming out of the kitchen.

"Do them both if you like them that much." he smiled, gently.

"But my whole life will be taken up in studying, learning and creating." she complained.

"And?" he questioned.

She stared at him stunned and in awe.

"I'll be too busy." She stated.

"I'll make time to be busy with you." He simply answered. "Being busy isn't a problem anymore right?"

She felt her body become hot. She was pink all over. Her urge to smack him for being unnecessarily cool just pissed her off.