Chapter 5

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that your new years will be even better.
I ordered a very spicy book off Amazon and it gets here at the end of the week, I'm very excited.

————————————————————————

I woke up, and went to get up when I felt something pull me. It was actually someone, which I had realized when my back met a hard chest going in a slow up and down motion. I turned from my left side to my right, and looked up at his godly face. I expected him to still be asleep, but bright blue eyes stared back at me.
"Good morning."

"Good morning," Wesley replied in a raspy voice. His hands played around in my dark hair. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, what exactly happened last night? And why am I in bed with you?"

"You don't remember?" I shook my head. "You freaked out in your room, cut yourself. I brought you in here, bandaged you up, then we both went to sleep. I was on the couch, until you had a nightmare. You asked me to stay."
"And you did?" I asked.
"Why wouldn't I?"
"You left out the part where we kissed," I said.
"So you do remember?"
"Yes, I was just seeing if you'd ignore it."

"I'm not ignoring it. Okay, maybe a little. But just like I said last night, you're engaged to my brother. What else do you expect me to do?"

I cleared my throat, getting up. "I should go, thanks for taking care of this," I said as I motioned to my arms.
"Terra," he sighed. "Don't do this."
"Do what?"
"Get mad."
"I'm not mad."
"We argued."
"That wasn't an argument, Wesley, that was a conversation. If you want an argument, I can give you one."

He sighed again, running his hand through his hair. That on top of him being shirtless almost made me drop to my knees. God, why does this man have to be so attractive?
"Well if you're not mad, then what are you?"

"Leaving," I responded as I walked out the door of his hotel room. I went down the hall and knocked on Tessa's door.
It opened, and when she saw me she started to close it. I hit my hand on the door, stopping it. "Tessa, please. I just want to apologize."

She opened it further, looking at me reluctantly. She allowed me inside, and shut the door behind me. We sat down on a pink cushioned couch.
"I'm listening."

"You were right. I blamed you because it made it easier for me, and it wasn't right. You didn't deserve that, because it was never your fault. And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"It wasn't your fault either," she muttered. "I forgive you, T. Just please, give me my sister back."

"I promise, I'm not going anywhere and I'm never shutting you out again."
I smiled, as she wrapped her arms around me. I didn't think she'd forgive me so easily, but I'm very glad she did.

I went back to my room. There was a man in there I didn't recognize, and I cautiously walked further into the room. He was analyzing it, looking at a painting on the wall.
"Who the hell are you?"

He turned around as fast as lightning, and I got a better look at him.
He had shoulder-length brown hair pulled back into a low ponytail with strands falling around his face, tanned light skin, and dark brown eyes. He was tall, above six feet, and buff.

"I've been looking for you," a familiar voice said. I turned around and found Wesley standing in the doorway.
"I see you've met Castiel."

"You must be Terra," he spoke. There was a thick accent present in his voice, and if I had to guess I'd say Canadian.

"Who is he?"

"Your bodyguard," he replied. "I told you last night that you'd have one assigned to you. He's someone I trust, so you're being left in capable hands."