~Chapter 1~

This takes place after shi-eun and Soo-ho became friends.
I'm not gonna add Beom-Seok because that's a lot of drama. No hate to the actor though he did an amazing job playing as him.

Chapter 1

Second person:
"Y/N, I need more of these yogurts!" You and Soo-Ho work together in a shop and restaurant.

"We're all out!" It's almost the end of your shift. Just 2 more minutes. Then Young-bin and his minions came in. Knowing him, he is going to buy a bunch of stuff just to make your shift longer. Soo-Ho told you about Young-bin and how annoying and mean he is. You basically know him.

"Woah! Soo-Ho! I didn't know you also worked here." Soo-Ho just nodded and continued stocking more items up.

"And who is this cutie?" You just sighed and scanned his million items. It took over 10 minutes including his minions. After he paid and went while blowing a kiss at you, Soo-Ho and you went straight to a restaurant.

"Oh, also my friend is gonna join us. He just finished cram school and I asked him to join."
Soo-Ho said while we entered the restaurant.

"Cool, what's his name?" You asked while sitting down on a seat.

"Shi-Eun, Yeon Shi-Eun. He might say much or say something a bit rude but he's not used to it so just be patient with him." You nodded. After 5 minutes someone came in with a name tag saying Yeon Shi-Eun.

"Is that him?" You said while pointing at him. Soo-Ho turned around and waved. The boy just gave a little wave and walked over and sat next to Soo-Ho.

"Shi-Eun, this is L/N Y/N. She works with me. {I put your last name first because that's how Korean people usually put their name. I know this bc I'm Korean :) }

"And Y/N this is Yeon Shi-Eun." You smiled. Shi-Eun just gave a little bow.

"Hey, give me your phone." You said. While holding out my hand.

"Why?" He said quietly, you could barely hear it.

"To put in my number." He nodded and gave it. You put it in and gave it back to him. When the food came out you and Soo-Ho started devouring it and Shi-Eun slowly ate it.

"Shi-Eun, how are you friends with this idiot? I mean, he is completely the opposite of you." You questioned.

"Well, I had no choice. He kinda made me become friends with him?" You looked at Soo-Ho in disbelief, he just looked away scratching the back of his head. You looked back at Shi-Eun and noticed a bruise on his neck.

"What happened here?" You gently touched his neck and he quickly covered it.

"Nothing.." he said and covered it with his collar. You looked at Soo-Ho and he was already looking at me and gave me a nod.

"Tell me their names." You said looking at Shi-Eun. You know Soo-Ho already know who it was but I wanted Shi-Eun's approval. After a couple of minutes he said them.

"Jeon Young-bin." You looked at Soo-Ho.

"The one from the shop." Shi-Eun was confused. Soo-Ho nodded. You scoffed.

"What school did you go to again?" You asked both of them.

"Byeoksan high school." They both said. You nodded and made a mental note.

"And you have school tomorrow right?" You said. They both nodded. You raised my eyebrow at Soo-Ho and he nodded. (You and Soo-Ho had secret gestures and raised eyebrow mean "Can I?" I'll tell you guys if there is more.)

Poor Shi-Eun was so confused. You just patted his head jokingly. We went home after we ate and Soo-Ho parted ways after a while walking.

"Where do you live?" You asked Shi-Eun.

"Huh? Oh, I live at *address* (I don't remember where he lives)"

"No way, I live I above there." You laughed at yourself. You guys didn't talk the rest of the way and waved goodbye when Shi-Eun got off the elevator.

•The next day•
First person:
I got up early to go to Byeoksan high school and got dressed.

•The next day•First person:I got up early to go to Byeoksan high school and got dressed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(I got it from Pinterest)

I went to Byeoksan high school after eating breakfast. It was easy getting in since there was barely any teachers. Needed to be extra careful in the corridor though. Eventually I got to Soo-Ho and Shi-Eun's classroom. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and stared at me. I scanned the room and spotted the Young-bin I rushed to him with everyone still staring.

"Well well well. Isn't it the cashier? Did you miss me cutie?" I just stared at him.

"Did you choke Shi-Eun? Yeon Shi-Eun?" I already know he did but wanted to see if he was telling the truth. He looked a bit taken back.

"W-who?" He stuttered. I sighed and pointed at Shi-Eun and looked back at him.

"How did you know? Oi! Soo-Ho, did you snitch? You little brat!" I slapped him and slammed him hard on his desk. Not too hard for him to break him ribs but hard enough to give him a little shock.

"That's for calling Soo-Ho a brat and snitch." I then kicked him to the ground and hit his head with my foot.

"That's for choking Shi-Eun." I then looked at everyone and they all looked away. One of Young-bin's minions tried to punch me but I dodged and put him on top of Young-bin and they tried to do something but it just ended with a pile infront of me.

"Are you done?" I asked them and they all nodded while groaning in pain. I had to go now if I don't want to be late to school. I waved to Shi-Eun and Soo-Ho while running to the exit.

1011 words