~Chapter 3~

The video at the top is for later

Chapter 3

First person:
"Can I stay at your house?" I said while I stopped infront off our apartment building.

"Why?" Shi-Eun said also stopping.

"My grandfather is having guests over and they are sleeping over and they absolutely hate me." He tilted his head in such a cute way.

"I accidentally beat up their granddaughters." I said scratching my head.

"Oh.. sure. You can stay at my house. For how long?" He asked.

"For a week." I said. He was a bit taken back. To be honest I would be too.

"That's fine I guess." He then started walking. I followed him. He opened the door and let me in.

"Nice house." I said while taking off my shoes. Shi-Eun just hummed in response.

"Where will I sleep?" I asked while standing in the middle of the living room.

"You can sleep on my bed, I don't mind." He said while going into his room. I followed him.

"Wait, then where would you sleep?" I asked while I watched him take out some stuff out of his bag. I guess to study.

"In the living room." I tilted my head.

"Shouldn't I sleep in the living room?" I asked. Shil-Eun shook his head.

"I don't mind." I scoff in disbelief.

"No no no I don't care if you mind or not I'm sleeping in the living room." He shrugged. I smiled. I checked my phone for any notifications and my granddad texted me and said to text him the address on where I was staying so he could drop off my spare clothes. I texted him back Shi-Eun's address.

"Shi-Eun, my grandfather is going to drop off some clothes of mine so open the door for me please, I have to cook dinner for the both of us."
I said.

"I'm not hungry." I was confused didn't he skip lunch at school.

"Didn't you skip lunch?" He nodded.

"Then I'm making dinner for the both of us." He sighed in defeat and nodded. I walked to the kitchen and went through the fridge. There was barely any food but I had to work with it. After a few minutes the door rang and I heard Shi-Eun answer it. After a minute or so Shi-Eun change in the kitchen with a red face.

"What's up with you. Are you sick?" I went over at him and touched his forehead for a fever. He stepped back and gave me a bag full of clothes.

"Uhm..Your grandad said that I must be your boyfriend and started complementing me. I tried to correct him but he just handed me the bag and walked away. I-I didn't like that" His face went even redder.

"Jeez my grandfather can be a bit weird sometimes, I'm sorry about that." I put the bag next to the couch and put dinner on the table. I made jjigae.

 I made jjigae