~Chapter 21~

Chapter 21
Gonna go off the kdrama script and just add something in to Si-eun's life (if you don't want that to happen just skip the first part and will say when the backstory ends)

⚠️Mention of depression and death⚠️

Si-eun's POV:

2 years before meeting Su-ho and Y/N

I never liked to be off task when I was little. I did everything early or on time, never late. That was before my parents got a divorce. To my 7 year old mind, it was a huge deal. I was a mama's boy. Liked mum more. Now I don't even recognise my mum. Heck, I don't even see her. She's dead to me.

"Si-eun, are you not going school today?" My dad said. I was laying in my bed and facing the wall. I didn't respond to him and soon he just left for work. I didn't eat, drink, or get out of bed, unless I needed the bathroom, for at least 1 week. I wasn't tired but at the same time I was exhausted. I didn't want to do anything.

"Si-eun, there's food on the table, make sure you eat." My dad said.

"Si-eun, I'm going to work." My dad said.

"Si-eun, when are you going to get up?" My dad said.

"Si-eun..." My dad said.

"..." He called a therapist after almost 4 weeks of this happening. Apparently, I had developed depression. I always thought it was just crying and hurting yourself all the time but I guess not. I was dragged by my dad and I guess it kinda worked, I actually got out of bed on my own after a few sessions of therapy. I sometimes just sleep through the whole day but it's less frequent now.

"Si-eun, your father told me everything." A woman said.

"Are you okay son?" The woman said. She was dead to me.

"..." She didn't see me ever again after that. I think I upset her, she doesn't talk about me in the videos anymore. I can actually study now.

End of backstory

Su-ho sprinted back to Y/N's place and I had to follow behind. He was a fast runner and I couldn't really keep up, he took the stairs but I took the elevator. If I took the stairs I wouldn't be able to even reach the second floor. I arrived at Y/N's floor and saw Su-ho sprinting past when the elevator door opened.

I ran behind Su-ho and he opened the door and went straight to Y/N's room.

"...Y/N." He slowly walked to Y/N and started crying. I quickly went over to him and patted his back. (She isn't dead, sounds like it lol)
"I didn't even know, how much she went through." He was wiping his tears with his sleeves and looked like a child.

"It's okay, as long as you know, you can help her now." I said while setting him down on a chair to calm down. I took out my phone and called a mental hospital that I know of. In fact, I went to this one.

"I just..." Su-ho couldn't finish his sentence and tears just rolled down his eyes. I called the mental hospital that I would be there with Y/N in 30 minutes.

"Come on Su-ho, let's help Y/N now." I helped him up and I carried Y/N on my back and started walking to the mental hospital. She complained but didn't have the energy to get up or even move her arms.

"Si-eun...am I a good friend?" Su-ho asked.

"Yes Su-ho..yes you are." We arrived at the hospital and placed Y/N down on the bed they prepared for her. Me and Su-ho entered a doctor's office and explained everything to him. They said they need to keep Y/N in the hospital and keep her supervised but don't know for how long.

"We will give her medicine and you can visit her in 3 days." The doctor said. We hesitated since we wanted to see Y/N but soon left.

"...Let's go.." Su-ho said and started walking off. I glanced back at Y/N's door and then walked with Su-ho.

"Su-ho...are you okay?" I asked knowing he was protective of Y/N and his heart would shatter if something bad happened to her. He nodded in response and our way home was silent after that. We parted ways and then I got a call from my dad.

"Hello?"

"Where are you son?"

"I'm walking home now."

"Right, can you come over quickly? I have to go on a 3day business trip and don't want to leave not knowing you're home." Typical dad.

"I'll go as fast as I can."

"Great, see you in a bit." Then he hung up. I fast walked home and saw him right about to leave.

"Remember, food is in the fridge and don't be out too late, see you later Si-eun." He said while going out. I waved bye then I went into my room. I thought over what happened today and suddenly a wave of tears overcame me. Alone in my room, I cried for hours. I don't know if it's because I was on my own now or if it was a long day but either way I just sat on my chair and cried. It's been a while since I did...Well, maybe this is the first time I actually cried this much.

"Si-eun?" I heard a faint voice in my head and then my mother came into my head. What is she doing here? She's dead to me. I guess in desperate times when I have no one else to turn to I think of mother. I have to take care of Su-no, dad is never around and Y/N is facing other problems...I guess I was never taken care of. The only comfort I have in my life is studying and getting high grades... If I don't get high grades then I'm basically nothing...a nobody. (cue 'top of my school' by Katherine Lynn-rose)

"I better get studying." I said to myself and took out my books and laptop.

1052 words
Jeez, so sorry this took so long. I had writers block for like 2 weeks. AAAAAHHHHHH WEAK HERO CLASS 1 IS GOING TO HAVE A SEASON 2!!!!!! SO EXITED!!! Definitely know Su-ho is gonna be dead 😭😭 Let's hope he isn't 🤞🤞🤞 Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night 👋