~Chapter 7~

Note: I'm going to use Si-Eun now instead of Shi-Eun because people on tiktok said it was Si-Eun so Yh.

Chapter 7

Si-Eun's POV:

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and I felt a unusual warmth and weight on me and when I checked it was Y/N hugging me like a sloth. I tried to get her off but she just hugged her tighter. At this rate I'm going to be late for school so I tried to wake her up but failed since it was 6 in the morning. I sighed and just waited until she woke up. I was surprised only 2 minutes later she woke up and quickly got off me.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to go on top of you. I used to have a lot of stuffed animals so I'm just used to hugging random stuff when I sleep. Again I'm sorry!" She said while trying not to fall back to sleep.

"You don't need to be sorry for that. What you need to be sorry for is me almost being late to school." I laughed a bit while going to the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom I got a text from Soo-Ho.

Soo-Ho💪
My grandmar is sick so I
Can't come in to school today 😭
Will you be okay alone?

Si-Eun😐
Yes I will be fine. Now go take
Care of your grandmar

I was a bit worried about Young-bin's minions bugging me but since I broke his nose no one really bothered me so that's okay. I was done in the bathroom so I went inside my room because I forgot my uniform.

I went inside and saw a sleeping Y/N. What a beautiful sight. I snapped back to reality and quickly grabbed my uniform and got changed in the bathroom. I heard an alarm and followed with a groan. I guess Y/N had to wake up now. I went out and got ready to go to school while Y/N got ready for school.

"I'll be going now." I said while opening the door.

"Okay. Bye!" She said with toothpaste in her mouth. I put on my AirPods and took the bus to school.

When I got there I sat in my seat as usual and did my own thing and waited for the teacher. I checked my bag for an English book but didn't seem to have it. I sighed and was about to text Y/N until someone came into the classroom and shouted my name. It was Y/N. She was beautiful and was admired by others in the class. She was wearing her uniform so I figured that she was going to head to school this.

"Si-eun! You forgot your English book!" She said while walking up to me.

"Yeah, I was about to text you but I guess you read my mind." She gave it to me and was glaring at the boys we stared at her.

"I'm gonna go now. Bye!" She said while waving and heading to the exit. When she was fully out of the building several people came up to my table and started asking about Y/N. It was so annoying.

"How do you know her?"

"She is sexy."

"How did you pull her?"

"Introduce me to her plz!" The only people that didn't bug me was Young-bin's little minions. They just glared at me and talked their own conversations.

"Do you know me?" I said to one of them.

"Am I close to you?" I said to another person. That made everyone else turn away and leave me alone.

"Okay everyone to their seats, I need to tell you something!" I took off my AirPods and listened.

(This is where I change the plot a little bit)

"There has been many incidents including students getting hurt when going home or getting to school during this term so the school had enough money to build an extra building for dorms. You can stay in it if you stay in school a bit to late, if your house is far away or if you don't feel safe. I will give you your dorm number and password so you can have a look at it today." She started handing out little folded up sheets of paper with our name on it.

"Here you go Si-Eun. Make sure to keep it to yourself only." The teacher said while giving me the paper. I opened it and it said room 143 and the password was 9578BHS. It was hard to remember so I kept it inside my phone case.

"Is it possible if we change the password to something else?" One student said.

"Yes. If you press * 3 times it will say to put your fingerprint in and will beep then you can change it to whatever you want. Just try to remember the password please. Last time the year 8s changed their password over 10 times."

"Can other people come into your dorm?" Another person asked.

"Yes. As long you are not doing anything inappropriate or illegal." The teacher pointed at us.

(Everyone asked their questions. I will put more info at the end)

•End of school•

I walked to cram school but got a text from Y/N.

Y/N 💅
Si-Eun,
Young-bin is following you
Don't turn around
He has a bunch of other people that look like gangs.
I think one of them have a weapon. If things escalate then I'll be watching.

I continue walking with caution and went to cram school safe and sound. Y/N is doing too much for me. I should really do something for her too.

When I came out and was about to call Y/N I felt a cloth cover my nose and I fainted within seconds.

985 words

Sorry it's a bit short but I was going very off the script so I have to improvise.

Thank you for reading
(You don't have to read the info about forms if you don't want to)

Info about the dorms:

You need to tell a teacher when you invite a person that doesn't go to the school

You can only change your password 3 times a week.

You have to bring your own toothbrush if you want to stay the night.

You can design the form however you want except no painting the walls without teachers permission.

There are cameras in the hallways of the dorms for safety.

There is a kitchen in each floor but you can only use it for small simple dishes. Nothing fancy.

At least 2 teachers are going to be staying in the dorms just in case something happens.

If the dorms are used to skip lessons then you are suspended for a day.

The dorks are mixed so you will be in the same hallway with other years. (You can be in the Same floor as a year 7 if you are a year 9 depending on your dorm number)

No parties what so every. Unless it is handled by the teachers. (Christmas parties etc.)

Lights in the hallway go out at 10:30 pm.

Please do not leave rubbish around.