~Chapter 15~

Chapter 15

Y/N's POV:

HE WAS FINALLY MY BOYFRIEND. IT TOOK THIS LONG FOR HIM TO ASK ME OUT AAAAAAA.

Right now we are sitting in Si-eun's living room since we had nothing to do until the evening and gave all we could to the police. We sat there for over 3 hours.

"I'm bored." Si-eun said. I was too but what could we possibly do?

"What do you want to do then?" I asked him while putting my phone down.

"I don't know." He said.

"At least come up with something." I said. We sat in silence trying to think of something to do to pass the time. (And me trying to think of an idea to continue this story)

"I'm kind of hungry." He said.

"I'm to tired to cook."

"Then we can go to the local store."

"Let go!" I said. I grabbed his wrist and went out, taking my phone and wallet. It was only a 5 minute walk to the store and I was holding onto his pinky since I don't really like the full holding hand situation. (Idk what to call it)

"Do you not like to hold my hand?" He asked.

"No, it's more like I don't like to fully hold hands." I said while holding onto his fingers so I don't snap his pinky in half.

Reference:

"Okay, same

"Okay, same." When we arrived we grabbed two cup noodles, two drinks and a strawberry sando to share.

(Yk this):

When we gave it to the cashier, the cashier was Soo-ho

"Oh, hey guys. Didn't know you came here together." He said and started scanning our stuff.
"I also didn't know you guys were a thing." He said while looking down. I was confused but the realised I was still holding his hand.