~Chapter 9~

Chapter 9

Y/N's POV:

Me, Si-eun and Su-ho were walking in silence while Si-eun was helped by Su-ho.

"It's only Wendnesday... We would probably be tracked down by Young-bin again." Su-ho said. We nodded.

"Y/N, in our school they built a dorm and they said they could have extra people sleeping there if they wanted to. Do you wanna come? Just in case the finds out your address." Su-ho said while I saw on the corner of my eye that Si-eun looked up a bit. I thought about it and thought it wasn't a bad idea.

"Sure. When will I come over?" I said looking at the two of them.

"As soon as possible." Si-eun said, barely even able to hear him.

"Okay..🤨" Su-ho said.

*The next day*

I woke up to a huge migraine and ringing in my ears.

"What the fuck.." I said while clutching my head.

"You have a migraine too?" Si-eun said while holding his own head.

"Yeah and it's killing me." The ringing got louder but I could still hear Si-eun's voice.

"We will stay in the dorms today and the day after. So we need to pack a few stuff." I checked the time and it was 5:30am we had 35 minutes before we have to leave the house.

"I'll start packing and you can get yourself ready." He walked away while stumbling a bit and grabbing 2 bags.

I started going to the bathroom and do my own business. It took 10 minutes and came out to see Si-eun already packed his stuff. He looked up and the migraine got a bit better.

"You can use the bathroom now." I said while walking towards the second bag for me. I kinda packed fewer than Si-eun but it wasn't going to be a long before I come back. That reminds me, it's almost the end of the month and I only have 7 days before my grandfather expects me to come back home.

"I'm ready, let's go." Si-eun said while taking the bag and walking towards the door in his uniform. He looked back to see if I was following and when I was close enough, he took me bag and carried it with him.

"You're very strong aren't you." I said trying to Lighten the mood. He smiled a bit, barely able to notice it.

We got to his dorm and loads of people were there. I covered my face with a mask so people would recognise me if they see me on the streets. Many stared and whispered but we just put our bags in his room and I left to go to school.

On my way, I met Nabi and called out to her, "Nabi! How are you doing?" She turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey Y/N. I haven't seen you in a while." She said.

"It's only been a day, what are you talking about?" I said. She shrugged and continued walking to the school entrance.

"Anyways, why are you always wearing that mask when you come to school? It's unnecessary and you're not even sick half of the time. I know it's a fashion type of thing but you take it off in class, so what's the point?" She asked.

"Sometimes a feel uncomfortable outside. With all the germs and people,ugh!" I said while waving my hands about. She laughed and we entered the school.

Si-eun POV:

I put Y/N's stuff on one side and my stuff next to it. I looked around the room and it was a decent looking room. I had a look at Su-ho's and it was tiny compared to mine. It's like the teachers predicted that I was inviting Y/N to my dorm. When I was about to go to class, I got a text from Y/N.

Y/N 💜
Si-eun
I'm so sorry but can you get my school bag please?
I left it in your dorm.
Class hasn't started yet so plz come.
My class number is 11-B
Si-eun😶
Okay make sure you're in the classroom.

Y/N 💜
Thank youuuu

I looked and saw her school bag on top of her suitcase. I took it and wore a mask. I also changed clothes so people won't know where I go to school.

 I also changed clothes so people won't know where I go to school

I went out and it only took 5 minutes to go there. I went in with no problem and looked for 11-B. When I found it I saw Y/N in there so I opened the door.

"Y/N. Your bag." I said while walking towards her. I could feel the eyes on me but I ignored them.

"Thank you." She said. I felt my face go red and my heart flutter but I waved goodbye and walked out. I took a glance at her before I closed the door and saw her already look at me with a little smirk. Fuck. I fell for her.

845 words

Thank you all for reading this again, I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently but I have been trying my hardest, thank you again for reading and I hope you have an amazing day/night.