~Chapter 16~

Chapter 6
⚠️Language⚠️

Y/N's POV:

We were walking to Si-eun's house to change into our outside clothes.

"So are you going to tell Nabi? About you guys dating?" Su-ho asked.

"Sure why not." I said. Si-eun nodded his head.
Most of the walking was a comfortable silence and a few jokes here and there. When we arrived to Si-eun's place, we went into his room and Su-ho started to look around.

"This is a boring room, no posters, only books." He said while sitting down on the bed. I took the clothes I left here and went to the bathroom to change.

~while y/n in the bathroom~

"So, when did you guys make it official?" Su-Ho asked.

"Today." Si-eun said while pulling out outside clothes from his wardrobe.

"Wow, I'm honoured to be the first one to know your relationship." Su-ho smiled but then it slowly dropped.
"Had Young-bin been bothering you recently?" Su-ho leaned in.

"..no, he didn't do anything yet." Si-eun replied. Su-ho nodded.

"Good, if he did I would have bashed his head in a wall." Su-ho said while showing how he would while laughing a bit.

~y/n coming out of the bathroom~

"Go on Si-eun, you can go now." I said while gesturing towards the bathroom.

"Thanks." He got up and went in.

"So how long have you liked him for?" Su-ho asked. I was a bit shocked and took a moment to realise what he asked.

"Oh, well.. when I slept over at his house? Maybe a little earlier." I then put my clothes in my bag and put it over my shoulder.

"Wow... do you think I will ever find someone?" Su-ho said. I sat next to him and patted his back.

"Of course you will. If not, don't be too sad." I smirked a little and he just brushed off my hand while scoffing.

"I will find someone!" He said while standing up. I clapped like he just gave the most amazing speech.

"What are you guys doing?" Si-eun asked while standing at the door. We paused a just looked at him.

"Nothing, just praying that I find someone one day." Su-ho said while sitting back down.

"You will. If not, don't be too sad." Si-eun said while putting his clothes away.