~Chapter 4~

⚠️warning⚠️Language, drugs

The Ewha girls school uniform bc I forgot to post it in chapter 2:

Chapter 4

First person:
When I entered the school gates I was quick enough to arrive to the first lesson in my uniform with the teacher.

"Well, Y/N, well done for not being late this time. Get inside and sit down." I went inside with heavy breathing and Nabi looked at me weirdly. I turned to her before she could say anything.

"I had to take care of some business." She nodded. She was wearing something very unlike her. Or maybe I'm just overthinking and she actually does like fancy dresses.

 Or maybe I'm just overthinking and she actually does like fancy dresses

"Nabi, do you have a uniform?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Okay, today in art you are drawing whoever's you wish, I'm feeling nice today." The art teacher smiled.

"Nabi do you wan-" before I could finish my sentence, a bunch of girls huddled around Nabi and asked if they could be partners. I sighed. I watched as she picked one of the bitchiest but beautiful girl to be her partner. I can't blame her though, if I was surrounded by a bunch of girls and they asked me to draw them, I would pick the prettiest.

"Also girls, there is an odd number so one of you have to be alone." I knew it was going to be me. I just waited until everyone got in their partners and started drawing.

"Okay Y/N what I want you to do is draw anyone you want, a friend, a family member, a lover?" She laughed a bit. I was unfazed knowing she dislikes me. She just walked around while I drew with my earphones on.

After I was done I put it in my bag so no one could see it.

after school