~Chapter 12~

Chapter 12

Si-eun's POV:

It's been 20 minutes since we got stuck in the elevator and I became a bit impatient. Y/N was sleeping with her head on my chest and I crossed my fingers hoping that she couldn't hear my heart beat.

"Hello? We are here to take you two out." A voice outside said.

"Uhm, yes please help us." I said back. Finally, but I kinda hoped that they came a little later so I could stay in this moment a bit more.

"Mmm." I heard Y/N groan and started waking up. I put her on my back carefully so she would be able to sleep more. I noticed some eye bags when she came in but I thought they were normal. I stood up and waited for him to open the doors.

"Here we go, hand me the lady an-" he started saying but I intruded.

"No it's okay, I'll just get out with her on my back." I said. The step wasn't that big, in fact we were millimetres away from the floor.

"Alright then, after you and your girlfriend have come out you can go on with your day, or night should I say haha." He said and made space for us to get out. I was about to say Y/N wasn't my girlfriend but I couldn't make any words. I got out and bowed slightly to him and walked away.

"Si-eun.." I heard Y/N say faintly.

"Yes Y/N?" I say.

"I think I'm in love with you." I stopped in my tracks and heard small snores. She was still asleep. I continued on walking.

"Me too." I said. My mouth kinda splurged it out without me thinking. Let's just hope she was asleep when I said that. I went to my house since I inferred from her call with her dad, that it wasn't really a good time.

I unlocked the door to my house and heard my dad's loud snores from his bedroom. Jeez he's going to wake up Y/N. I felt her move a bit. I went into my room and gently put her on my bed. When I was going to change in the bathroom I felt a small grip on my sleeve. I looked behind me and a sleeping Y/N was holding onto my sleeve.

"..stay." I heard faintly, barely hearing it. I sighed and sat beside the bed. It was a Friday so it alright that she slept here. The only problem... well, 2 problems were that I can't get up and her family expect her to come home.

I found her phone in her pocket and used her thumb to open her phone. I found her brother and texted him.

Y/N
Hi this is Si-eun.
We met before.
Y/N fell asleep in my house and might not wake up until the next day.

Big bro
That's fine
I'll tell our grandfather.

Y/N
Thanks

I put her phone on my desk top and lay down next to her while putting my bag down. I admired her features on her face. How soft her skin was, how smooth her lips looked and how her hair complemented her as a whole. Everything about her I loved, absolutely everything. I soon fell asleep with my hand gently on her rosy cheeks.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up, feeling something holding me tight. I fully open my eyes and a familiar sent came through. Si-eun... I slowly looked up and he was sleeping, his face inches away from mine. I quickly looked away and tried to get out of his grip. It wasn't as hard as I thought and go out quickly. I searched for my phone since I didn't seem to have it in my pocket.

"It's on my desk." I heard behind me, I turned and noticed Si-eun wide awake.

"Morning Si-eun." I didn't question why he was already wide awake and just reached for my phone. When I checked the time it was 10:46am. Thank god it was a Saturday.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked as I put my phone in my pocket.

"I don't mind. As long as you make it." He said while getting up. I nodded and went out of his room. When I came out I saw his dad on the couch.

"Good morning Y/N, I didn't know you where in here. How are you?"  He said.

"Hello sir, I'm fine thank you. I was just popping by. Have you had breakfast yet?" I asked.

"No, I don't really know how to cook." He said. Geez, I need to teach him how to cook or else he will starve to death.

"No problem, I can just make something for you and Si-eun." I smiled while going into the kitchen.

"Why thank you Y/N, you are an angel like Si-eun said over the phone." He said. That made me stop in my tracks and think for a second.

"Im sorry what did you say?" I asked while walking a bit closer to him.

"Hmm? Oh, he said that you were an angel and never thought you would be think kind." He said while scrolling on his phone. 

"Omg dad, I'm sorry. He just.. I.. sorry." Si-eun said while stuttering, being all flustered. I smiled a bit finding it funny how embarrassed he was.

"It's fine, I'll just make breakfast." I quickly walked away and looking into the fridge, trying to find any ingredients to play about with. There wasn't much, but just enough.

While I was preparing breakfast I heard Si-eun talk to his dad and he sounded even more flustered, I tried to hold in my laugh since the walls were pretty thin. Now I think about it, Si-eun sounds a bit tierd. Maybe because I was in the bed with him and me being there was disturbing his sleep?

I tried to shake off the thoughts but it was still in the back of my head.

"Sorry about my dad, he can be a bit.. loud sometimes." Si-eun said while walking in the kitchen.

"It's fine." I said. Si-eun's morning voice is a lot more deeper than usual. It was kinda hot. While I placed the food on the plates I suddenly felt two pare of arms rapping around my waist.

"The food looks hot, wait until it cools down." I heard Si-eun say, while putting his head on the crook of my neck. I could hear my heart race and feel my ears go red. But it felt comfortable.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He wasn't normally like this. He shook his head. I lightly pushed him off and turned around to face him.

"There, now you hug me from the front." I said while slightly lifting my arms. He slowly leaned in, hugged my torso with his head resting on my shoulder and I patted his back lightly while looking at the clock. 5 minutes. That's it.

1184 words

Hello everyone, ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SORRY. I'm not even going to make up and excuse I was lazy. And tried lol. But this chapter is longer than usual I think? So please accept my apology. 🙏 but thank you for reading this chapter. Have a great day/night👋