~Chapter 2~

Chapter 2

First person:

I ran to school knowing I missed half of the first lesson, I hate science anyways. I ran to the entrance of Ewha Girl's high school. (I found it on google)

"L/N Y/N You are late! And not wearing your uniform!" I looked down and forgot to change. I didn't want people to know where I go to school so I just change in the toilets.

"Go to the office to get a uniform and get changed this instant!" I just walked away to the toilets since I already have a uniform. I got changed and the first lesson already finished when I got back. Everyone just stared and whispered amongst themselves. I sat on my seat and waited for the second lesson, Korean.

"Okay everyone! Today we have a new student that will start today, they just left the airport, that's why they are late. Introduce yourself." The teacher said. Next to her was a girl with short hair and baggy clothes.

 Next to her was a girl with short hair and baggy clothes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Everyone stopped giving interest after they saw her clothes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Everyone stopped giving interest after they saw her clothes.

"Hi, my name is Shin Nabi. Nice to meet you." She bowed and smiled.

"Okay, go sit down next to Y/N." She looked around and saw my name tag. She walked to her seat and waved at me. I waved back. I think I can be friends with her.

•After school•

"Hey Y/N right?" Nabi said.

"Yeah that's me." I stopped packing my bag.

"Can we be friends? Everyone is a bit mean." She said laughed nervously.

"Sure, it's not like I'll make friends in this dump." I smiled.

"Cool, uhm want to go grab a drink or something?" She questioned.

"Sorry I can't, I have to go to work. You understand right?" She didn't say anything and slowly shook her head. She's rich isn't she.

"You never had to work before?" I tilted my head. She again shook her head.

"That's fine, where did you live before? And why would you go to school straight after coming out of the airport?" I should stop asking questions.

"I lived in America to study abroad and my mother told me to go so I did." Mama's girl.

"Okay, I should get going. See you tomorrow!" I waved goodbye while walking out. She waved back.

When I arrived at the restaurant to work I saw Shi-Eun mopping the floor. (I know the timeline is going all over place right now)

"Shi-Eun what are you doing?" I asked while getting my uniform.

"He made me late to work so he's now helping me." Soo-Ho said. I laughed and got changed to my uniform and served the customers. With 20 mini left of my shift Nabi came in with what looked like her family.

"Welcome to *restaurants name* how many people?" I said while slightly waving at Nabi.

"Just 3." The older man said coldly. Jeez this is going to be a stressful.

"Right this way." I took them to a table and realised that Nabi wore a very formal dress. Nothing like what she was wearing when she was in class.

I walked to Soo-Ho and whispered,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked to Soo-Ho and whispered,

"Keep an eye on that table, I have a bad feeling." He nodded. I am very good reading people and sensing problems.

"What?!" The older woman in the table of three shouted. Everyone at the restaurant turned quiet and started staring at the table.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE L/N FAMILY!" Nabi's mother stood up shouting at her daughter.

"YOU KNOW THAT L/N Y/N'S MOTHER IS IN JAIL FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER! YOU NEVER KNOW IF Y/N CAN BE LIKE HER!" That hurt my heart so much. Then a pair of hands covered my ears. I turned around and it was Shi-Eun. I hugged him with teary eyes and stayed silent while little muffled arguing continued until my shift was over. I rushed straight out with Shi-Eun and Soo-Ho.

"So that was something.." after 5 seconds of walking Nabi and her family came out and drove past us.

We didn't say anything while we walked except when Soo-Ho had to part ways and we said goodbye.

"Uhm, Y/N. I know I shouldn't ask but why is your mother in jail?" Shi-Eun asked.

"Oh, she tried to kill my father." I said bluntly. I know Shi-Eun looked surprised without looking at him because that's how everyone reacts. (You had other friends they just all left)

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said. I shrugged.

"So uhm, do you live with your father now?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I don't because I'm scared of him." I had a shaky breath now but it wasn't noticeable.

"Why?" I paused for a few seconds.

"You don't have to say if you don't want to.." I shook my head.

"It's fine, uhm, it's because he...he kills people for money." (Not Gil-Soo Lol) Shi-Eun shot his head up at me.

"Im not the same as him though.. I promise." I hid my hands in my pockets.

"I know.. I'm sorry I assumed. Does Soo-Hoo know?" I nodded. We went silent again until I got a phone call.

"Hello? Yes grandfather? Okay.. yes I do. Don't worry. It's fine. Okay bye." I hit end and turned to Shi-Eun.

"Can I stay at your house?"

889 words

Sorry it's a bit short I literally came up with this on the spot.