~Chapter 8~

Chapter 8
⚠️Language⚠️

Y/N POV:

It was almost 9pm and Si-eun should have been home 30 minutes ago. I tried calling him over 10 times but he wouldn't answer. After 5 minutes of thinking I got a video call of Si-eun and immediately answered it.

"Hello?" I say. It showed a beat up Si-eun and I grew speechless.

"Hahah, the car park near school. Be here at 9:15 if he want him to live." I knew that was Young-bin so I sprinted at the door and almost dropped my phone.

How could he do such a thing?

I swear he is a psychopath. My legs started to ache and half way through I twisted my ankle but held in my pain until I got to the car park. Sweat grew and my legs were shaking.

"Surprised you made it in time. I was getting impatient." I looked up and it was Young-bin. Fucking bitch. Behind him was Si-eun.

"Si-eun! Are you oka-" before I could finish my sentence, something collided with my stomach and made my slide across the floor. I groaned in agony and tried to get up. Before I could, Young-bin's so called "friends" started neatening me up with all sorts of weapons.

Luckily, Young-bin stopped them and took a good look at me.

"You know, if I didn't stop them, you would have been dead. Ain't I so nice? HAHAHA." I was in too much pain to pay attention to him. And I was on my period so the feeling only got worse.

"..you bitch." I mumbled to myself. While reaching into my pocket.

"What? What you say to me? Say it again I dare you." He grabbed my hair and before I was beaten up again I charged him my taser and shock him. All his minions stumbled back and almost dropped their weapons. Young-bin fell backwards and was in disbelief and pain while I ran towards Si-eun. He looked like he was going to pass out.

"Are you oka-" I was interrupted by someone pushing me down to the floor.

"You thought you could run away that easily?" Someone said, I didn't recognise the voice and tried so hard to get up but all his weight was on my back and I couldn't get even a inch off the ground.

"Hit it!" After those words came out I saw on the corner of my eye, 3 guys charging at me with bats with nails coming out of them. I closed my eyes, ready for the impact but nothing came, and the weight on my back lifted.

My eyes opened and saw Su-ho and Si-eun fighting the other guys. I have a little smirk while standing up. They easily beat them and they were groaning and crawling away.

"Su-ho! How did you get here?" I said while clutching onto my ribs.

"Young-bin called me and told me to come here but I was at my other part time job so it took much longer than expected to arrive." He said while panting. I turned to Si-Eun who looked very badly hurt.

"Are you okay?" He locked eyes with me and nodded while limping towards his school bag. Su-ho clicked his tongue and shook his head like an old man.

"Are you okay?" Si-eun said while turning to me.

"Yes, I don't think you should be asking that though." I said while turning to Su-Ho, glaring at him jokingly. Si-eun let out a small laugh and walked outside of the car park. I followed him but saw a figure behind a car. I ignored it and continued walking.

I regret the decision I made that day.

631 words

Hello everyone! It's been a while. I'm sorry I haven't been updating much and I especially sorry that this story isn't as long as my other parts. It is currently 4 am and I am really tired. I hope you enjoyed it and I can't promise that the next part will come anytime soon. I'm very sorry. Thank you. Bye bye 👋.