~Chapter 6~

Chapter 6

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N I haven't seen you in ages! How've you been?" Jun-So said while hugging me. Very unlike him, usually he would give me a pat on the shoulder and say hi.

"Good.. meet my b-boyfriend Shi-Eun." I step aside to reveal Shi-Eun. Gosh why did I stutter?

"Oh, I heard a bit about you from grandfather." Jun-so said changing his tone. Weird man I say, weird.

"Uhm, hello. My name is Yeon Shi-Eun." He bowed. My grandfather looked so happy.

"Shi-Eun? Where have I heard that name?" Jun-So thought for a second then clicked his fingers.

"Is your dad name Yeon Sung-Kyun?" Jim-So said.
(I actually don't know the name of the father but I know the actors name so I just used that and replaced his last name to Yeon to make it make sense.)

"Oh, yes he is my father. How do you know my father?" Shi-Eun questioned. I guess he doesn't know his father that much because of his business trips.

"He visited Malaysia once and I met him there. He was a very good man. I guess you are the same as him." Jun-so said, again changing his tone of voice. I swear he know everyone at this point.

"Oh, yeah. He is an alright man." Shi-Eun said while nodding.

"Well, come on in! Why just stand there?" My grandfather said while guiding him into the dining room.

"I swear if he hurts you I will kill him." Jun-So said. I punched his side lightly and walked into the living room with him.

"So Jun-so, tell me, how was Malaysia?" My grandfather asked while putting down some tea.

"It was alright, the language was hard though." Jun-so said. While they were talking I was slowly wondering why they invited Shi-Eun in the first place.

"So Shi-Eun and Y/N, how did you guys started dating?" Right, I see now.

"W-well uhm we-" Before I could finish Shi-Eun interrupted me.

"My friend introduced me to her and we started talking for a few months and she asked me out and we started dating." Wow, I guess he was prepared. And my grandfather and Jun-So was convinced.

"Soo-Ho right? He must be really happy for you both." Jun-So so said. I nodded. Eventually me and Shi-Eun went back to his house and let out a sigh of relief.

"Shi-Ehn did you prepare for that question?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Most of it was true. I mean, Soo-Ho did introduce me to you and I guess we added some bits to make it more believable." I nodded in response. It makes sense.

"I'm getting ready to sleep now, it's getting late." Shi-Ehn said while going to the bathroom.

"But you didn't eat anything?" I said while keeping the bathroom door open with my foot.

"I'm not hungry." I didn't like that answer so I pulled Shi-Eun out of the bathroom.

"Shi-Eun! You need to eat something! Come one! Let me make you a sandwich at least!" He sighed and filled me to the kitchen. I pulled out a chair for him to sit on and I started making the sandwich while he was on his phone.