~Chapter 17~

Chapter 17
⚠️Language⚠️
2years ago:

Y/N's POV:

It's our 1 year anniversary and I was thinking of taking him to a cafe or arcade after school.

"Hey Min-jun, do you wanna meet near the gate after school?" I asked him while we walked to our class.

"Huh? Oh yeah, whatever." He was always on his phone but he said that he's uncomfortable with eye contact so I don't really mind.

"Uhm, what do you have at the end." I asked so it's not always me just talking.

"Uhm..give me a second." He then started typing away while smiling.

"Is that your friend, SooYun?" He has been talking to this girl online and he said she helps him with his anxiety. He self-diagnosed himself.

"Yeah, I have to go bye." He then started walking fast...we have the same class. I sigh and walked to our class. I sat down at my usual seat next to Minjun.

"Uhm, can you like, not sit next to me? I have a friend that gonna sit here." Minjun said with a bit of an attitude.

"Oh, okay." I stood up and sat on the only spear seat which was right at the front, infront of the teacher's desk. I looked towards Minjun and see that he was laughing and talking with his friends, we made eye contact and then he started whispering something then laughed again. I knew exactly what he said but ignored as usual. I loved him too much.

At the end of class it was free period and was walking up to Minjun but then him and his friend group started walking away, leaving me with no one. I was about to walk the other way before one of his friends stopped me, Joonie.

"Hey Y/N." He said.

"What do you need Joonie?"

"Can we have some cash? Like 45 quid?" He suggested.

"That's a lot of money and it's m-"

"Oh come on! It's only £45. How much harm could that be?" He interrupted me. I thought for a second then took out my wallet and handed him £45.

"Nice..bye." He then left with his friend group while showing them the money as if it was his. I got really angry but kept it in, didn't want to explode infront of everyone. I walked home alone and lied on my bed feeling exhausted. I went on my phone and saw Min-jun's insta story, with him at a night club kissing another girl. I sigh and put my phone down. I was gonna break up with him the next day.

The next day

I was in the classroom and was waiting for Min-jun. When he came him he looked really hungover and exhausted but I didn't care.

"Min-jun, let's break up." I said to him clearly.

"What? No! Please!" He put his hands together.

"You are so important to me! Please don't leave me!" I started at him in disbelief.

"You only want me for my money. I hate you, I hate that I fell Inlove with you Min-jun. I hope you have a shitty life." I then walked out of the classroom to not see his face. I was so relieved that I took a day off school. I had to celebrate my break up so I slept in as my reward. I felt so relieved that I would never have to deal with him again.

"I want to change schools." Is aid to my Grandfather.

"Really? Why?" He asked.

"Because my boyfriend, well my ex-boyfriend is a really bad person and I would hate it if I continued entering there." I said clearly to him.

"Okay, seems like a good reason. Alright, I'll apply you to an all girls school that's 10 minutes away from here." He said while smiling.

"Thank you Grandfather." I bowed slightly at him.

Present day:

"Hey Y/N! It's been a while." I voice said to me, I knew exactly who it was. I turn around to face Min-jun.

"What Min-jun?" I said a bit irritated to see his face. I could tell Si-eun was confused but Su-ho knew who he was.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing without me." He slowly started to walk towards me.

"Who's that?" Si-eun asked.

"Her ex-boyfriend." Su-ho replied.

"Hey now, don't be so feisty. It doesn't look good on you." He said while putting his hand on my chin. I slapped it away.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"Wow, I guess you have changed. Whatever, it's not like you have a boyfriend do you?" He laughed. I smirked and put my arm around Si-eun.

"Actually..you're wrong." I said. He looked a little pissed and looked Si-eun up and down.

"Really? Him? I'm way more taller, handsome, have more money and have better style than this dork." He laughed.

"Well, I prefer shorter men, don't flatter yourself, if you have so much money then why did you ask me for so much and I'm pretty sure you're just lying now." I smiled at him.

"Tch, whatever. You're boring anyways." He then walked away and kicked a stone while disappeared into the crowd.

"So annoying." Si-eun said.

"I know right? He was the worst, I don't even know why I ended up with him." I said.

"Tell me about it, you complained about him 24/7." Su-ho said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad." I punched his side sarcastically.

We went on rides for a couple of hours and then Si-eun had to go to tutoring so me and Su-ho started walking home.

"Is he good to you?" Su-ho said suddenly.

"Oh course he is." I said.

"That's what you said for the last one." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but this one's different, I really do think he likes me." I smile at myself. I could tell Su-Ho saw how happy I was.

"..as long as you are happy, I'm okay with it." He nodded his head and we parted our ways. I went home and collapsed on my bed.

"Did you have fun dear?" My grandfather said while leaning against the door.

"Yeah, it was loads of fun." I replied.

"Good, how is Si-eun?" He asked.

"He doing good, still the same." He nodded his head and went out. Since it was late I did my night routine and then fell asleep at around 10pm. I wish I had slept later, so I could see the text messages I missed, If only I slept later, maybe he would have been fine.

1116 words

This is probably the 2nd time I had updated this quickly. I'm running out of ideas so I'm just coming up with things in the spot, I hope it's alright though. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day/nighht 👋