~Chapter 18~

Chapter 18
⚠️language⚠️

Y/N's POV:

30th October 2022

I'm standing on the sidelines while waiting police men try and control the crowd.

"..what?" I saw grandfather's bodies on the floor...dead. The white sheet over his head was getting painted red and the paramedics were trying to cover the body.

"I'm sorry for your loss miss, we did all we could do." The paramedic said. The words just went in my head and out. Everything was loud and overwhelming, it was a handful.
"Miss? Are you alright? Do you need to si-" I collapsed on the floor while tears streamed my face.

"NO! NOT NOW! NO NO NO NO NO!" I covered my ears and started sobbing uncontrollably. The lady was patting my back and saying over and over it was okay...but it wasn't.

~At home~

I was sitting on my couch while police men were infront of me.

"Miss? I know this is hard for you but please answer my que-"

"How did he die?" I interpreted him.

"..He, go shot, miss." He said with a soft tone. I sighed and wanted to cry but couldn't..there was nothing left in me.

"Now miss, please could you please tell me, where you were at 11pm yesterday?" He said while pulling his notepad out.

"Asleep." I said quietly.

"Okay, and did your grandfather say anything?"

"..yes, he asked how my boyfriend was and then left."

"Right..and did he call, text or send you anything?" I had to think for this question.

"I-I don't really know, I didn't check my phone.."

"Could you check it now please?" He said. I pulled out my phone and checked my notifications.

"..yes..he sent me a message." I said while going on messages.

"Great, and what does it say?" I paused when I saw the text.
"Miss?"

"...I'm sorry I had to do this.Forgive me Y/N. I love you...that's what it says." I said giving my phone to the police man.

"..right. Thank you for your time miss." He said while taking a picture of the message.

"..Will I be able to see him sir? My grandfather?" I asked.

"..I'm afraid not..he's not in a good looking state and it would be traumatising to see." I guess that ment he was in a really gruesome state.

"Thank you anyways..." The officer when out and left me all alone in my home. I can't even call it home now, it's just a house. I pulled out my phone and called Jun-so.

"Hello?"

"Are you busy Jun?"

"No, why?"