~Chapter 20~

This chapter is heavily inspired by an episode of a kdrama called "Daily dose of sunshine" literally love that kdrama, relate to it a bit too much.

⚠️some harsh language and mention of death, may trigger some people.⚠️
Chapter 20

Si-eun POV:

"I need you to be my boyfriend." Said Nabi.

"Wait, wait, wait...you do know that Y/N and Si-eun are dating right?" Su-ho jumped in, I was already stunned from the question that I didn't even plan on saying anything.

"Duh, you guys told me a few days ago. Anyways, are you in or not?" Nabi turned back to me while leaning on the table.

"Well,no." I continued eating.

"What? Why not? It's not even real, we'll just fake date." Nabi complained.

"Why do you need me in the first place?" I said a bit annoyed.

"...just to show my friends that I actually have a boyfriend." Nabi crossed her arms while Su-ho try to process what was happening.

"Who are your friends? I thought you were new here?" I said.

"Well, my other ones, the one online...yeah the one online." Nabi was really bad a lying.

"...can I see?" Su-ho stepped in again.

"Well, I don't have my phone right now..."

"What a coincidence." I said sarcastically.

"It's true!" She slammed her hands on the table.

"Okay, let's calm down." Su-ho patted her back but she shrugged his hands off.

"Why can you have Su-ho be your fake boyfriend?" I asked, I mean Su-ho looks more boyfriend material than me. I'm still surprised I have Y/N as my girlfriend.

"...I guess.." She sounded disappointed, I mean Su-ho is not bad looking and he would be a great boyfriend. Don't understand why she's disappointed.
"Okay, I need you to put your arm around me and smile while I take a selfie, okay?" She demanded. Nabi was much more kinder a few days ago, don't really know what happened.

"Okay, sure." Su-ho said while putting his arm around her and smiled towards her phone. After she took the photo she shrugged his arm off and then walked out while looking at her phone.

"That was rude." I said a bit annoyed.

"Maybe she's having a bad day." Su-ho shrugged it off. I agreed and then continued talking with Su-go but my mind was still on
Y/N.

~1 1/2 hours later.~

"Maybe you should call Y/N, check up on her. It's been over an hour." Su-ho suggested.

"Okay, I will." I pulled out my phone then tapped on Y/N's contact number.

Beep beep, beep beep.

Nothing.

Beep beep, beep beep.

Nothing.