1-15

1 "Bao, the sun is drying your ass, it's time to get up!"

Bao?

Is this calling her?

Song Yiren was a little confused, she remembered that she seemed to be dead!

Could it be that she was reincarnated and reincarnated! Still reborn.

I hope that in this life, I can be born into a family with a good family background, and I don't have to bend down to be a social animal for five buckets of rice.

No, even if she is from a poor family, with her accumulated experience in her previous life, she should study hard since she was a child in this life, and she should crush the little kid to become a prodigy, and then she can be admitted to a good university, become a high-level social animal, and realize wealth and freedom as soon as possible.

Song Yiren opened his eyes, wanting to see what his relatives in this life look like. Listening to the voice, he felt quite gentle. He should be a very caring father.

But who would have thought that Song Yi had just opened his eyes, and was almost frightened and lost his soul again.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a face without facial features, invisible!

In an instant, Song Yiren almost lost his soul.

"Ah!"

Song Yiren screamed in fright, and then realized that she must have arrived in the underworld, she should also be a ghost, all ghosts, whoever is afraid of others, Song Yiren picked up the pillow and wanted to say hello to the other party, As a result, the opponent easily turned sideways and dodged Song Yiren's attack leisurely.

Song Yiren's body was weightless, and he fell off the bed with his face on the ground, hitting the floor hard.

At this moment, Song Yiren felt disfigured, the bridge of his nose seemed to be broken, and the pain was burning.

And the monster behind Song Yiren let out a loud laugh at this time: "Hahaha! Song Yiren, you are too stupid! Are you trying to laugh me to death?"

Song Yiren struggled to get up from the ground , she was dizzy from the fall of her head, and her face was still throbbing with pain, especially her nose, which was indescribably painful.

Only then did Song Yiren see the man who was talking, and he gently lifted off the human skin mask on his face, revealing a stunning face.

The man's face seemed to be a masterpiece sculpted by the hands of gods. The high bridge of the nose was inlaid with bright and deep peach blossom eyes like obsidian. Broad shoulders, thin waist and long legs are simply walking hormones.

The corner of his mouth still had a mocking smile towards Song Yiren.

Countless information flooded into Song Yiren's mind in an instant, like a torrent, entering her mind from all directions.

The star calendar is 22 years old, this is an era of supernatural beings.

And the original owner of this body is also called Song Yiren, whose name is exactly the same as Song Yiren's. She is a good-for-nothing who has no talent for cultivation.

In this interstellar era, practitioners can split mountains and rivers with their hands, and break rivers with their legs. Without cultivation talent, it is like being illiterate in modern society.

And the man standing in front of Song Yiren.

His name is Fu Yanzhi. He is handsome and has a domineering temperament. He looks like a boss. He looks evil and mad. He also has a name of a boss, but he is actually a softie. If you are poor, don't want it of.