131-135

Chapter 131 It is better to drink Sprite while practicing!

  Eleven noon the next day.

  Zheng Rou and Zheng Yu appeared at the door of Song Yiren's shop. They competed all night, and finally Zheng Yu grabbed a place to order food.

  Zheng Yu ordered a boiled meat and pickled fish.

  As for Sprite, he plans to go into the store and buy it later.

  Fortunately for him, it happened to be eleven o'clock.

  Song Yiren's shop opens at eleven o'clock.

  Zheng Rou's mental strength reached the morning, and she couldn't control it a little bit.

  After all, Zheng Rou's mental rage has dragged on for too long.

  It has reached the point where it is about to collapse.

  Zheng Rou's road is a little unstable.

  It all depends on Zheng Yu's support.

  Zheng Yu felt that it might not be because of his high hand speed that he could order food, but because he was a student of the No. 1 Martial Arts School and took advantage of it.

  Zheng Rou felt the same way.

  But Zheng Yu is her younger brother, what's wrong with being a little bit better.

  As a beneficiary, she certainly wouldn't feel it was unfair.

  Another one, she felt that they were not prohibited from buying. The gates of the No. 1 Martial Arts School were opened, and they were allowed to enter the school to eat, which is actually not bad.

  "Why are there so many faces here!"

  Zheng Rou wrapped a silk scarf around her neck to cover the wound.

  Her condition has almost recovered, and she even had a good sleep last night.

  This is a state she usually does not have.

  She hadn't slept so peacefully in a long time.

  Today, she is very eager to drink another glass of Sprite.

  Can let her have a good rest again.

  Zheng Rou is considered an old Jianghu, and she knows most of the low-level warriors in Xingyun City.

  Today, there are many warriors queuing up at the gate of Song Yiren.

  And many of them are in a bad state, on the verge of collapse, no different from Zheng Rou yesterday.

  Zheng Rou can still dress up and tidy herself up well. Compared with other people here, Zheng Rou is in a much better condition. She is somewhat grateful to Zheng Yu for giving her half a bottle of Sprite. After all, such a delicious drink can save money. It was not easy to give half a bottle down to her.

  Zheng Rou recognized a few warriors among them, not from Xingyun City, but from Xinghai City.

  The warriors from Xinghai City came to this restaurant no matter what.

  "Zheng Rou, you also heard that these sprites are especially effective in treating soul damage after mental rage, so come here!

  " , Is this store so popular? If my brother hadn't brought me here, I would have never heard of this store!"

  Zheng Rou said with some puzzlement.

  Everyone in the outer city knows it.

  Why did she only know now.