181-190

Chapter 181 Gray and White Dog's First Victory

  Yes, Gray and White Dog has also been brilliant before.

  Gray and White was also the king of the Colosseum once, but over time.

  In the endless battle, the gray and white dog's body was gradually overwhelmed by the pain.

  In the last battle, it was wounded in the leg by another beast, and then its owner saw that its potential was exhausted, so he abandoned it on the street.

  It didn't know that it was abandoned at that time, it just thought that it was separated from its master.

  So he limped back.

  The master was surprised to see it, and sighed, but let it in anyway, and gave it a full meal.

  It fell into a deep sleep, and when it woke up, it found itself in a city far, far away.

  It doesn't know which city it stays in.

  It limped away for a long, long time, so long that it had already forgotten when it returned to Xingyun City.

  When its owner saw it, he had forgotten it.

  And the other wandering beasts told it that it was abandoned by its master.

  The gray dog ​​didn't want to leave anymore, it chose to settle down in Xingyun City, and found a cheap bridge hole to live in.

  Sometimes it will go to see its master from a distance, and there are already other beasts beside its master.

  Afterwards it will no longer look at it.

  On the street where it stayed, there were countless ferocious beasts wandering around, but everyone's fate was similar.

  Compared with those beasts that were killed to eat meat, they were already much luckier.

  So gray and white dog has never hated its master.

  It's just that it never thought that the world was changing, and its owner actually walked in front of it, once out of the city, never came back, and disappeared in Xingyun City along with those beasts.

  The gray and white dog once went to inquire about it, but it was nowhere to be found.

  Until it entered Song Yiren's store, someone began to discover the story on it.

  Only then did it know that its master had died outside Xingyun City.

  If possible, it hopes that its previous owner just went to another city.

  Gray Dog never regretted following him, if only it never regretted fighting.

  The gray dog ​​stays in Song Yiren's store for the sake of a stable life, but it doesn't mean that it likes to push the dining car every day. It has no sense of security and is afraid of being chased away by Song Yiren because of its poor performance.

  Gray and white dog looked at Hai Tianba on the opposite side of the ring, full of fighting spirit.

  It has always fought against pet beasts, and has never fought against humans in the arena.

  It has not been on the stage for a long, long time.

  "Wow!"

  the gray and white dog roared, preemptively striking.