31-35

31 Xiao Hongdou looked at Song Ping with a stern face, and she was intimidated by Song Ping's aura.

She didn't dare to stay any longer, she wanted to pat the cat, but the little black cat quickly climbed upstairs as soon as she saw her.

But then Xiao Hongdou's eyes suddenly lit up, she could eat such a delicious meal every day!

You can try hot and sour Chinese cabbage tomorrow, it's very cheap!

Only thirty yuan.

She can't afford the expensive ones, but she can afford the cheap ones. She can live broadcast the footage of herself eating!

There is a lot of traffic today, a lot of people came to the live broadcast room, and some gave rewards, it was really a good day.

"Teacher, I broke through to become a martial artist."

"Teacher, I also broke through."

"Teacher, I broke through!" In Song

Yiren

's small restaurant, students suddenly came Excited voice.

Xiao Hongdou stood outside the restaurant, listening to the cheerful voice inside.

This is the voice of a group of teenagers exulting.

When Xiao Hongdou heard such a voice, she felt a little envious.

She also wanted to be as happy as these teenagers.

Maybe this is an opportunity to change fate.

The boiled meat doesn't seem to be expensive, it's only 60,000 yuan, and she can afford it if she works hard.

And she is not very old, maybe she can still sprint!

Thinking of this, Xiao Hongdou immediately rushed into Song Yiren's shop, and said to Song Yiren, "Boss, can I have some boiled meat?"

Song Yiren glanced at Xiaohongdou, and said to Xiaohongdou: "In fact, the talent is poor, and the effect of eating hot and sour vermicelli may be better. Otherwise, I don't recommend you to waste this money.

" , Song Yiren didn't like it very much.

But Song Yiren could tell that Xiao Hongdou was not very wealthy.

It is very likely that I heard the voices of these students breaking through, so I thought I could break through too.

But these students are students of the No. 1 Martial Arts School, no matter how bad they are, how bad can they be!

Poor talent, no matter how good the family background is, is not eligible to enroll, and can only enroll in a private martial arts gym.

The foundation of these students is here.

Originally, these students wanted to eat a portion of boiled meat, but Song Yiren suggested that the students should consider whether they could eat it after eating Maoxuewang.

The students ended up just ordering a hot and sour Chinese cabbage.

Because I was really full and couldn't eat anymore.

They brought their own meals to eat, and three people ate one serving of Maoxuewang.

"Boss, you can still order hot and sour vermicelli. I want a hot and sour vermicelli as well." Gu Jun immediately said to Song Yiren when she heard that hot and sour vermicelli was still available.