101-110

Chapter 101 Touching

  Porcelain Again To be honest, those who can be admitted to the No. 1 Martial Arts School are not weak in talent.

  With so many female classmates, there might be one who will be his future object, even if it is not the future object, what if it is a best friend!

  There is no need to offend, unless it is a woman who is too disgusting.

  But since meeting Luo Zhe.

  Zheng Yu felt that this was the first time he had seen a man who was more aggressive than a woman.

  Such a man is simply speechless.

  However, if he is an ordinary person with no talent at all, he will probably feel very uncomfortable.

  It is precisely for this point that Zheng Yu tried his best to treat Luo Zhe as a transparent person before.

  But today, Zheng Yu didn't want to bear it anymore.

  He'd had enough, especially at eleven o'clock when someone skipped class to eat.

  And he can only go to the school cafeteria to eat, which he can't bear.

  Zheng Yu originally wanted to beat Luo Zhe violently, but saw that he had been beaten all over his body, and his head was even beaten into a pig's head.

  Many of these were done by girls, and catching the sack was just a beating.

  After all, there are too many girls who are unhappy with him.

  In the past, I was too embarrassed to make a black hand, but now I find the right opportunity to do it.

  Girls are as ruthless as boys.

  Zheng Yu didn't intend to find Luo Zhe, but Luo Zhe took the initiative to find Zheng Yu.

  "Zheng Yu, do you want to go to Song Yiren's restaurant for dinner!"

  Originally, Zheng Yu didn't want to talk to Luo Zhe, but after Zheng Yu heard the second half of the sentence, he and Luo Zhe quietly distanced themselves from each other, facing Luo Zhe Zhe said: "What can you do?"

  "I have won the qualification to order food at twelve o'clock at noon. You give me one thousand yuan, and I will resell it to you. Today there is a new dish, green vegetable soup."

  Luo Zhe has never eaten Song Yiren's food.

  In his opinion, 200,000 vegetable soup is a huge pit.

  He ordered two of the most expensive and dishonest dishes, Mao Xue Wang and Green Vegetable Soup.

  He felt that Maoxuewang was unclean and unhygienic. He never ate these before, but his parents died and his family fell into poverty. He had to eat these bloody beast offal, which tasted disgusting.

  "This order needs to verify the identity card. There was a person who sold two people before. You think I am stupid! This method has long since failed and has been banned." Zheng Yu felt that

  Luo Zhe's suggestion was very speechless . Out, how could he trust Luo Zhe, a fool.

  Immediately, he planned to leave without looking back.

  "I can accompany you to order food, and then the cat and I will give you the spot."

  "Okay."

  Out of the attraction of the food in Song Yiren's restaurant, he chose to agree.

  Because all the food is ordered by APP now, there are not many people queuing up in Song Yiren's restaurant.