136-140

Chapter 136 The Truth About Fu Yanzhi's Death

2023-02-12 Author: Xiao Tangzi

  "You can really practice?"

  Song Yiren couldn't believe that this hot and sour fan could make ordinary people have talents.

  This ability is too heaven-defying!

  Song Yiren felt that the original body really didn't have the talent for cultivation, and her Golden Crow True Fire was rewarded by the system, and she ate a lot of hot and sour fans.

  So it's normal for the original body to have no talent for cultivation.

  Only Fu Yanzhi and Song Jiao knew the truth.

  After all, these two people are the ones who stayed with the original body the longest.

  Zhou Xiaolu nodded affirmatively at Song Yiren, and then he squeezed the cup in his hand easily with his fingers.

  Song Yiren looked at the crushed glass, feeling distressed.

  The glass is not worth much, and it is not easy for Song Yiren to ask Zhou Xiaolu to pay for it.

  Zhou Xiaolu couldn't wait to go back to his place of work and test his talent.

  Song Yiren wanted to rest early, and did not stay long.

  ·········

  Late at night.

  A pale man stood outside Song Yiren's shop.

  There was no trace of blood on his face, it was as white as a paper doll.

  He stood outside Song Yiren's shop. This time, he didn't pretend to be someone because he planned to do it himself.

  He is going to Song Yiren's shop to steal the Sprite machine.

  After careful observation, he found that this sprite was not made by Song Yi people, but was blended by a special machine.

  The taste of this sprite is very good, and the effect is also very good. It is somewhat effective in suppressing his mental rage, although it is much less effective than fruit wine.

  But for low-level warriors, this effect is stronger than fruit wine.

  For low-level warriors, it is more cost-effective to buy Sprite than fruit wine, because the effect is faster.

  But for high-level fighters, the effect of fruit wine is even better.

  It's a pity that when he entered Song Yiren's shop, Song Yiren's fruit wine was already sold out.

  He can only continue to wait.

  If he had this machine, he would be able to continuously produce countless Sprites, and by then the entire low-level warriors of Huahua Star would be under his control.

  That's why he chose to take the risk and enter Song Yiren's shop to steal.

  Just when he was about to sneak into Song Yiren's restaurant, he was bounced away by an inexplicable force.

  He was shocked.

  Such a small restaurant is actually guarded by such a powerful formation.

  But he calmed down quickly.

  No wonder the black cat led him into Song Yiren's shop. With such a powerful formation, once he enters Song Yiren's shop, one can imagine what will happen to him.