141-145

Chapter 141 The Wronged White Tiger

2023-02-14 Author: Xiao Tangzi

  A lot of things happened that night.

  Many people died.

  The next day, when Song Yiren woke up, he could smell the smell of blood wafting in the air.

  When Song Yiren woke up, the matter was over.

  Half of the people from Xingyun University stayed to sit in the No. 1 Martial Arts School.

  The walls of the No. 1 Martial Arts School have been breached, and the formations in the school have also been completely destroyed.

  If outsiders want to enter Song Yiren's restaurant to eat, they can enter directly from the outside. The wall has been demolished by the Angel Research Institute.

  Rumors abounded on campus.

  It is rumored that the people of the Angel Research Institute have put down their harsh words.

  Anyone who goes to Song Yiren's restaurant to eat, as long as he places an order, will be killed by the blood of his whole body sucked by the monster.

  This is the revenge of the people of the Angel Research Institute on the Song Yi people.

  A lot of students from the No. 1 Martial Arts School died. If it wasn't for the little black cat, most of the students in the first year of high school would have died.

  For a moment, Song Yiren's restaurant seemed much cooler.

  But that's just what it looks like.

  Wait until Song Yiren opens the store at eleven o'clock.

  Those warriors outside came to Song Yiren's store on time to buy Sprite.

  "Boss, those students dare not come to eat. We are not afraid of death. We are not qualified to order meals, and we don't have any extra meals. Sell them to us.

  " Angel Research Institute, even if you let them come to us, if you don't eat your food, you will die in a mental rage anyway, it's better to die fighting with the people of the Angel Research Institute, it's more dignified."

  "The boss didn't make money from the food, but he offended the Angel Research Institute. It's really too miserable. Those students are also stupid. They dare not come to eat the food after being threatened by them." "I guess those students

  today I don't dare to order food anymore, we might get some qualifications to order food today." "

  Actually, I think this is pretty good now, I don't know if we can eat the legendary hot and sour vermicelli."

  ··· ·······

  None of these warriors felt aggrieved by what happened to the No. 1 Martial Arts School.

  How can any outstanding student who graduated from the academy get so mixed up that they can't even afford a copy of the inhibitor.

  Deep down in their hearts, they harbor jealousy towards these school students.

  In fact, they can roughly guess the purpose of the Angel Research Institute, which is to mix in with them and eat in Song Yiren's restaurant.

  Otherwise, why didn't they take action against Song Yiren's restaurant, but instead emphasized many times that they could not eat in Song Yiren's restaurant.