241-250

Chapter 241: Hotel Transfer

Only the little black cat did not pay for it, because the little black cat's consciousness had fallen into a coma.

Song Yiren also did not expect that she did not even have 13.8 billion energy coins.

No, this energy coin was invented by her, and the system shamelessly took it and used it.

Song Yiren found that the energy ore of the Qinghai Secret Realm was not withheld by the system, and the system took away all the star coins on her account.

That is, power stones, the system is not counted.

Star coins, the money of the Song Yi people is really not enough.

Song Yiren did not expect that this star coin could actually have such a effect.

Money, loved by everyone, carries all human emotions.

Perhaps Star Coin is actually valuable to the system.

With the transfer of the hotel.

A white glass kitchen was born out of thin air in this bloody environment.

This kitchen is the kitchen that Song Yiren is familiar with, the kitchen of her dining room, and the stove, exactly the same, and the god-level Sprite machine is also there.

The gray line on the little black cat's body lost all its strength at this moment.

The little black cat's body was about to fall to the ground, Song Yiren quickly caught the little black cat, the little black cat felt that he fell into a warm embrace, there was no way to hold it, lost all consciousness and fell asleep.

The gray and white dog and the white tiger were even more stunned.

Song Yiren immediately took out two portions of eight-treasure porridge for gray and white dogs and white tigers to eat to replenish their physical strength.

This restaurant now has no stool tables.

These things are provided by the Song Yi people.

The system does not prepare.

However, the defense ban of five thousand pings is still there.

It is centered on the kitchen where the Song Yi people are located.

Unfortunately, this prohibition is exactly three meters away from that dragon head.

Otherwise, she could also try how dragon meat tasted.

Song Yiren told the white tiger to take good care of the little black cat, and she let these three enter the secret realm of the blue underworld.

In the safe environment of the hotel, she was able to open the Qinghai Secret Realm at this time.

At the same time, in the Qinghai Secret Realm, all the fierce beasts full of fighting intent came out.

These ferocious beasts were all selected by the little black cat before and the white tiger.

The Song Yi people didn't bring it out.

The Song Yi people did not let them deal with the people of the Angel Institute first.

Instead, let them set up the stone bench and stone table first.

She's going to be here for a year, and she's going to have to prepare for it.

The strongest strength of the ferocious beasts in the Blue Nether Secret Realm is only the Great Grandmaster Realm.

After all, these fierce beasts have too weak a foundation, if their qualifications and body are good, they will not be abandoned and can only wander outside.