111-120

Chapter 111 This is the deal

2023-02-02 Author: Xiao Tangzi

  Song Yiren was puzzled and said to Hua Zijun: "The people in the Angel Research Institute are not stupid! Why do you want to help Song Jiao? This is not good at all. I suspect that there may be a bigger conspiracy. For example, the

  previous The case of the murder of a young girl, I think it may not have much to do with Fu Yanzhi." "Maybe it's

  because Bai Ling came from Nebula City! According to rumors, Bai Ling had adventures in his early years to break through the God of War, and Bai Ling's relics are said to be left behind. In her former residence, that is, in this Xingyun City.

  The vicissitudes of life, the changing situation, for eight thousand years, if it is possible in other places, it is actually impossible in Xingyun City. The ground here does not know that it has been dug How many times have they been dug.

  The limit for this cement house is two hundred years, and it needs to be replaced every two hundred years. I don't know how many times the underground sewers and subways have been dug. For example, there used to be

  a big pool at the gate of the No. Filled in the flat land.

  The entire Xingyun City has been dug, and there is no undug land."

  What Hanako-kun said is indeed correct.

  In the eight thousand years, the city has been built no matter how many times.

  It is really a miracle that there is any treasure in it.

  If there is really a treasure, it may be more reliable in the Hoshino Forest.

  In this Nebula City, there is really no land that has not been dug.

  But the people in the Angel Research Institute are not fools. There are so many people here, which means that they may have a little evidence in their hands.

  There might actually be something good here.

  Fortunately, Hanako-kun hid her information.

  Song Yiren said to Hua Zijun: "Thank you very much. If you find Song Jiao's whereabouts in the future, please let me know. I will be very grateful.

  " , I have a new clue, and I will definitely tell Boss Song when the time comes."

  ·············

  Deep in the Hoshino forest.

  The little black cat came to the depths of the forest with spirit wine.

  There are a lot of spiritual wine here, which is the spiritual wine that the little black cat asked the little monkey to open the back door to buy.

  It came here to sell spirit wine.

  The conversation between fierce beasts is to fight first.

  After the fight, you can communicate well.

  Otherwise, no matter what you sell, the other party will only thank nature for its gifts.

  The goods belong to others, and your flesh is also theirs.

  And the little black cat's own talent is to control a space, which can store many important items.

  Plus I can play very well.

  Only then did he have the courage to take the goods directly into the interior of Hoshino Forest.