36-46

36 Make a friend?bookmarkvote

Song Yiren went into the kitchen, made another boiled meat, brought it out, and put it in front of Hua Zijun.

Looking at the delicious meat, Hanako-kun had a thick layer of sweat on his forehead, and he didn't dare to move a chopstick.

Song Yiren patted Hua Zijun's shoulder lightly, and Hua Zijun's bones couldn't help shaking.

Song Yiren smiled slightly at Hua Zijun, and said to Hua Zijun very gently: "Didn't you say you want to eat this meat? I have already made it for you for 60,000 star coins, so you pay!"

This smile In Hanako-kun's view, it looks like a devil's smile, which makes people shudder.

He immediately used his optical brain to scan the QR code in Song Yiren's store, and paid.

"Sit down and eat! Don't stand around stupidly. Our store is a cheap store, not a black store. I will make hot and sour fans for you later!

I just hope you understand a truth, there are people outside the mountains, and there are people outside the mountain Shan, there is a sky beyond the sky. Since I have the ability to open a store here, I must have the ability to manage this store.

Hello, hello, hello everyone, this is the point of view I have always believed in.

If you want to be friends with me, I'm willing to be friends with you.

If you don't want to be friends with me, and you still have hostility towards me, I can only act preemptively, take a life first, and no matter how I fight in the future, I will not lose. "

Of course I would like to be friends with you. From now on, Boss Song will be my Huazi-jun's best friend. If anyone dares to oppose you, Boss Song, I will be the first to say no."

Huazi-jun finished speaking , and picked up the chopsticks, picked up a large piece of meat and put it in his mouth to eat.

Hanako-kun thought he would not be able to taste the taste, but the meat slices were unexpectedly delicious.

In his opinion, there are many ways for the Song Yi people to kill him, and there is no need to poison the food.

"Okay, I, Song Yiren, have also made you Hua Zijun as a friend. The price is already very favorable. I can't give you a discount, but in the future, if you come to the store to show respect, I will offer you the most sincere service in our store. Don't worry. , as long as you have no malice, your cultivation will not be suppressed.

Now that I have shown my sincerity, I hope Hua Shao will not let down the most sincere and sincere feelings of a girl."

Hua Zijun felt the strength in his body Once again recovered, moved tears are about to fall.

After entering this store, he even thought about his last words.

It never occurred to him that he could still eat such delicious food alive.

He wants to finish this plate of meat now, and run away immediately, and never come to this store again.

But he dared not.

He was afraid that if he ran away, he would betray Song Yiren's most sincere feelings, and then Song Yiren would attack him.

"Boss Song, don't worry, I will definitely not disappoint you. Your food is really delicious. I have never eaten such a delicious meal in my life." The

little black cat squatted at the door, thinking that it would be inevitable. It is ready for a fierce battle.

Unexpectedly, a few words from Song Yiren could make the tears and snot of this arrogant-looking man flow together.