71-75

71: Stir-Fried Fatty Intestinesbookmarkvote

"That's right, I think the little black cat is much better than the school's system."

Fatty Li also echoed.

It was only now that he learned that as long as he gave a small energy stone, the little black cat could win hot and sour fans in the lottery.

Hot and sour vermicelli is simply yyds. Only after eating it will you know how strong this hot and sour vermicelli is.

As a result, now, it has become a school system, this shitty thing.

"The little black cat is really miserable, this Luo Zhe is really unkind."

"In my opinion, the owner of the shop is too kind, and he is being bullied."

"But now the online ordering is also very good At least you don't

need to line up as hard as you line up.

"

These people have to order the meal in person.

Although queuing is hard work, many ordinary students expressed their willingness to stand in line for them.

So some wealthy students think it is good to stand in line for them.

In addition to giving the little black cat some benefits, the little black cat can operate in the dark, so there is a great chance that he can draw the blue ball, and he can go to some hot and sour fans. Can't draw.

At present, all the winners are seniors in the third year of high school, and they are also the group with good grades.

To say it was all luck, it is certainly impossible.

·········

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for accumulatively selling 3,000 meals, the cumulative number of people in the store has reached 1,000, getting the recipe God-level Stir-Fried Fat Sausage, and improving one level of cultivation. 】

A powerful energy was injected into Song Yiren's body. Song Yiren's own strength was almost at the level of a fourth-level cultivator. At this moment, Song Yiren's cultivation base was forcibly raised to a fifth-level cultivator. Innate warrior.

This innate warrior can live up to 150 years old.

There is also a trace of innate strength in Song Yiren's vitality.

Stir-fried fat intestines, this is a famous local dish with a variety of colors, flavors and flavors.

Song Yiren added this dish to the menu when he came back from shopping in the clubhouse. The price of this fat sausage is not cheap, Song Yiren's price is 50,000 star coins.

The little black cat paid 120,000 star coins, and made himself a stir-fried sausage and a pickled fish.

The 120,000, let the little black cat's star coins bottom out.

But the little black cat doesn't care, because what the little black cat cares about is the energy stones piled up in its room. These stones are useful and valuable.

But star coins are just a series of numbers on the optical brain, which cannot be seen or touched.

The little black cat feels that there is no energy stone to preserve its value.

And Song Yiren's dishes can be paid for with energy stones.

snort!

So what if I was fined for a meal!