201-210

Chapter 201 Extracting Strength

  The little black cat looked coldly at the beasts with bulging bellies that were eating on the ground.

  These things thought that eating these spiritual plants could evolve and become stronger.

  But these things are also what they deserve to eat.

  "Meow!"

  The little black cat roared up to the sky, and countless tentacles stretched out from its body in an instant.

  Linked directly to these ferocious beasts.

  The cry of the little black cat was like the sound of hell.

  Even if Baihu heard it, he couldn't help but limp and collapsed on the ground, feeling that his body was no longer his own, and he was out of control.

  The white tiger always thought that it was very close to the little black cat.

  Its memory returned to the scene where it was beaten violently by the little black cat.

  A long time ago, the little black cat was stronger than it, and it was helpless to fight back.

  But in the levels of the APP, the realm of the little black cat is suppressed at the same realm as it.

  This made the white tiger feel greatly encouraged. It felt as if it could surpass the little black cat as long as it worked harder.

  Until today, the white tiger felt the difference between it and the little black cat.

  You know, the sound of the little black cat is not aimed at it.

  Baihu suddenly understood a sentence that is very popular on the Internet.

  For some people, the starting point at birth is the end point that many people can't reach in their lifetime.

  It does the same with the little black cat.

  The little black cat is still in its infancy, a minor, and it is already like this.

  As long as the little black cat becomes an adult, it can step into the realm of the legendary Valkyrie.

  And although it often says that it is still a teenager, its current state is not too far from an adult.

  In a year or two, it will be an adult.

  No matter how much it doesn't want to grow up, as time goes by, it will eventually become an adult.

  After reaching adulthood, its state will reach its peak. If it can't break through the Valkyrie at that time, its strength will only gradually decline as it gets old.

  Just when Baihu was feeling sad.

  The tentacles of the little black cat have drawn the power of these beasts.

  All the energy they had just obtained in their bodies was sucked away by the little black cat.

  Even the white tiger couldn't bear it.

  Gray and white dog and little monkey couldn't bear it even more.

  The status of the little black cat in the store, they always think that it is because the little black cat is the first to follow the Song Yi people, so they are so valued by the Song Yi people.

  It was not until today that they felt the strength of the little black cat.

  In the world of ferocious beasts, the weak prey on the strong, and the strong are respected.