171-175

Chapter 171 What Can You Do For One Bite

2023-03-06 Author: Xiao Tangzi

  Although the news of Murong Dazhuang defeating the little black cat was not announced to the whole station, he did not replace the little black cat as the new boss.

  But his customs clearance video was quickly discovered, liked all the way, and then was edited many times and posted on social platforms.

  The little black cat naturally saw it too.

  It's angry.

  Because Murong Dazhuang's strength is very low, many of its unique moves cannot be used at that level.

  Even when they were just born, the Yuan Devouring Beasts were not that weak.

  They can use natural skills as soon as they are born.

  This app simply rips it off.

  The little black cat was sitting next to the Sprite machine, with a stinky face that should not be approached by strangers.

  The people who came to buy Sprite were all afraid to show their air, for fear of angering the little black cat.

  I still have to buy Sprite, no matter how smelly the little black cat's face is.

  After all, this Sprite is cheap and delicious, and the purchase restrictions are not so big, as long as you place an order on the APP, you can come and drink it the next day.

  Some people have found that airtight refrigeration can keep the shelf life longer, up to seven days.   "Dad, the little black cat has been defeated."   Hai Tianba's sudden words made the hot and sour fans in Principal Hai's mouth stop chewing for a moment

  .   Immediately, he ate the remaining hot and sour vermicelli in two bites.   After eating the remaining soup on the plate.   He just turned on the optical brain, and when he saw that the little black cat was still the master, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.   Now the most hopeful person who can defeat the little black cat and become the boss, except for him is Zhao Jue.   He didn't pass all the levels, how could he defeat the little black cat.

  If Zhao Jue defeated the little black cat, where would he put his face on!

  He would rather that the little black cat is better than him and Zhao Jue, and he doesn't want Zhao Jue to be better than him.

  "Isn't this little black cat still the master of the level? Nonsense!"

  "Dad, go watch the latest clearance video. The little black cat was really defeated. It seems to be a just-promoted innate warrior." "

  Innate warrior! Next time you talk, please finish it."

  After knowing that it was not Zhao Jue, Principal Hai breathed a sigh of relief, anyone is fine, as long as it is not Zhao Jue.

  Principal Hai clicked on the video and watched it.

  Headmaster Hai looked at Hai Tianba for a while and said: "Look at him, he can beat the little black cat when he is so big. If you look at you, you will know how to eat it. Don't eat it. This dish is stinky. Let your father eat it." I'll eat it for you."

  Principal Hai didn't dislike Hai Tianba, he snatched the half-eaten rice bowl from Hai Tianba's hand, and started to eat it in big mouthfuls.

  I didn't expect this stinky fat intestine to be so delicious.