191-200

Chapter 191 Suspicious Bai Jue

  This is the same reason as when someone used to spend 10 million to buy a 5 million lottery ticket.

  Because that 10 million can't be spent, and people will find out that there is a problem if they spend it.

  And with 10 million to buy a 5 million lottery ticket, the 5 million can be spent openly.

  The main reason why Song Yiren felt that there was something wrong with Bai Jue was not because Bai Jue broke through and became a master of the mirror after eating eight-treasure porridge.

  Bai Jue is an amazing person, basically in a state of answering the questions correctly every day, and he answers the questions very quickly.

  The questions in the Song Yiren APP can be described as strange and strange. They change every day, and they basically have questions about any occupation.

  This is mainly because the system prevents experts who specialize in a certain area from participating in answering questions every day. This is exactly the type he knows, isn't it equivalent to brushing questions?

  If someone answered all the questions correctly on the first day, the questions on the second day will definitely be different from yesterday's questions.

  This is why Song Yiren dared to play tricks on the topic and refer the problem to theology and medicine.

  Because the title of this APP is inherently weird.

  Yesterday's topic is not difficult to say, but it is not easy to talk about face sheets.

  It is difficult to answer correctly if there is little knowledge about these knowledge bases.

  Especially some very weird topics.

  Song Yiren had thought about it for a long time in his previous life and hadn't figured it out. Song Yiren posted it on the Internet yesterday.

  Question: Son: Dad, are there really monsters in this world?

  Dad: No, son, what's the matter?

  Son: Our nanny said there are monsters in this world.

  Dad: Son, pack up your things quickly.

  Son: What's the matter, Dad?

  Dad: I didn't hire a nanny.

  The son was about to pack his things and went back to the room, and was shocked when he saw the nanny.

  The nanny asked: What's the matter? (* ̄︶ ̄)

  The son said: My dad said he didn't hire a nanny, what the hell are you!

  Nanny in a trance: Your father has been dead for 4 years.

  The son was stunned, fell to the ground unconsciously, knocked down the table next to him, and the vase fell from the table and shattered.

  People passing by outside the house: No one has lived in this house for 5 years, why is there still sound? One of them is a monster, may I ask who is that?

  A. Father.

  B. Nanny.

  C. Son.

  D. Passerby.

  This question is very confusing and illogical.

  Say anyone can do it.

  This first point is why the nanny told her son that there are monsters in this world.