81-90

Chapter 81 Conflict

  With the efforts of the Song Yi people and the beasts, especially the support of the new force, the little black cat, a big pit with a diameter of three meters and a depth of ten meters was dug out very quickly.

  Song Yiren transplanted this apple and peach tree, which was tens of meters high, into Qingming Space.

  What Song Yiren didn't expect was that.

  Just after the Song Yi people transplanted apples and peaches into it.

  She discovered that there was a vibration in the Qingming space, and immediately, the size of the Qingming space became a full two thousand flats.

  That's pretty big.

  Looking at such a big tree in the Qingming space, Song Yiren felt very happy, especially the tree was full of fruits.

  The taste of this fruit is very good. Song Yiren didn't understand that the size was about the same as a plum, but he didn't know why it was called Apple Peach.

  An apple is a big one, and a peach is also a big one. When these two are combined, they are so small, she can't understand.

  But it's a generic name, and it's not cheap!

  Ripe fruit, like this wild one, needs a full catty of three thousand star coins.

  And it's still priceless.

  Just when Song Yiren was planning to take the beasts back to the city in his tattered suspension car.

  "Come here quickly. This place is hidden. I didn't even notice it. There is a very big apple and peach tree here. If it is transplanted back, it will definitely sell for tens of millions of stars. On the outskirts of the Xingye

  Forest , I don't know how many cultivators have dug it up, and nothing valuable is left behind, and it's not uncommon to have such valuable things." "That's right, that's right, it's too dangerous to go deep into the Hoshino

  Forest. Be safer here!"

  Song Yiren heard the voices of several people talking.

  Hearing this, he immediately patted the dirt off his body, and several fierce beasts also patted the dirt off their bodies when they saw this.

  Although the mud wasn't completely wiped off, in the wild, it's impossible to get too clean, it's not decent.

  After all, fighting and killing is normal.

  Immediately afterwards, she brought a few fierce beasts to the vicinity of her suspension vehicle.

  "Such a broken car, there are still people driving it."

  "No way! When you come to Hoshino Forest, someone actually drives a suspension car." "

  Such a broken car is still on the periphery. Can the money earned be used for energy expenses?

  " Several voices were very familiar, they were the people who had discussed before and wanted to dig apple and peach trees.

  Song Yiren probably pretended to be depressed, hugged the little black cat, and said to the little black cat: "I finally found such a big apple and peach tree. I wanted to pick some to bring back They were sold in the inner city, and I don't know who poached them."

  The little monkey didn't understand, and neither did the white tiger. The reason why the white tiger became the overlord of the outer circle of the Hoshino Forest was that its main food came from this apple and peach tree. Well, it ate this kind of fruit until it vomited, so people from Song Yi asked it to eat it, but it refused to take a bite. Its stomach is used to hold meat, so how could it be used to hold fruit.