176-180

Chapter 176 It wants to be a cat with both appearance and strength

2023-03-09 Author: Xiao Tangzi

  "Ho Ho Ho!"

  The white tiger's roar was extraordinarily powerful.

  At this time, although it was lost, it was not that painful.

  Because it felt that the little black cat must not be able to comprehend the martial arts of accumulating power so quickly by itself.

  Maybe I learned it after secretly searching for these materials on the Internet.

  What does this mean!

  It shows that its understanding is no lower than that of the little black cat!

  It failed to comprehend the power-storing martial skill because it was too simple and kind, without so many complicated thoughts.

  In its view, the little black cat is really too dark.

  It's as black as its fur, and even though it's available online, it dares to sell it for such a high price.

  They dare not come back now, because they must have never thought that the Song Yi people would tell them the truth, and now they have no face to come back to see them.

  I have done such a thing, and I am sorry that it is useless.

  The gray dog ​​at the side looked at the white tiger who suddenly roared excitedly, and looked at the white tiger with some worry.

  It was worried that Baihu's brain would twitch, and he was too stimulated to accept this reality.

  The same goes for the little monkey.

  It didn't expect the white tiger to be so fragile.

  But if it is it, maybe it can't bear it!

  And the white tiger turned grief and anger into motivation, it can't just learn this one martial skill, it also needs to learn other martial skills, when the time comes, it will surpass the little black cat and defeat the little black cat.

  By then it will be blacker than a little black cat.

  ·········································································

  _

  The little black cat came back leisurely from the outside.

  Because it's time for dinner, it can't miss dinner.

  It goes back to the store.

  The three little ones in the store ignored the little black cat, and the three gathered together, looking at the little black cat with weird eyes.

  The little black cat didn't care at all.

  As a leader, you have to keep a distance from your subordinates, and always mingle with each other, without that sense of majesty and awe.

  Now the sense of proportion is just right, this distance is just right.

  Amidst the uneasiness, there was a hint of anger.

  Although the little black cat didn't know where this feeling of anger came from.

  But the little black cat enjoyed it all.

  Unexpectedly, without knowing it, it conquered these three, and now these three are automatically close together, isn't it just expressing its fear of it?