121-125

2023-02-06 Author: Xiao Tangzi

  Chapter 121 The Rise of Ordinary People Is Too

  Difficult Fruit?"

  The other party didn't answer, but just took the fruit wine and drank it in big gulps.

  In the last moments of life.

  Jin Yue'er would be lying if she said she had no regrets at all.

  She regrets that she has been too harsh on her family over the years.

  Although her parents have always wanted to take her money, they have not been too harsh on her after giving birth to her for so many years. They are just a little partial, but they are okay with her.

  After all, they are all relatives whose blood dissolves in water. She has never repaid her family well and gave her family more money.

  She regretted it a little. If she knew it earlier, she would have given a little more money to the family.

  Jin Yue'er looked at Song Mo, took out her key, and said to Song Mo, "There are still four bottles of wine in my rental house, go and take them! You...you have to take care of them." If you are alive, you will return to a normal person..."

  The voice behind Jin Yue'er was already very weak and angry.

  She wanted to ask if he ever loved her.

  In the end, I didn't ask.

  This kind of idol drama has already played out the plot, she never thought that she would want to ask about it one day.

  If she loves, she will not be separated.

  Even an answer would be nothing more than a white lie.

  Another one, she knew that Song Mo didn't love him.

  After so many years, she recognized Song Mo at a glance, but Song Mo did not recognize her. The white snake was most likely controlled by Song Mo.

  Jin Yue'er originally wanted to say, let Song Mo take the wine and give some money to her family.

  But she didn't say it.

  Because her family does not lack this little money.

  With money, you can live better, and you can live without money.

  If he took Song Mo's money, he might not be able to live.

  The main reason she told Song Mo was to let Song Mo understand that her family didn't know about the wine.

  Jin Yue'er closed her eyes, she was still impulsive after all.

  Shouldn't have left town so soon.

  Even if you go out of the city, you should buy an insurance for your family.

  She is too confident in herself.

  The setting sun fell on Jin Yue'er's face, under the scent of white lychee, Jin Yue'er stopped breathing.

  The wine bottle in Song Mo's hand also fell to the ground, smashing one into pieces, and the glass shards splashed everywhere.

  The snake marks on his face gradually faded.

  His fingertips gently stroked Jin Yue'er's cheek, and finally landed on Jin Yue'er's brow.

  His lost emotion revived in a moment.

  In a daze, he seemed to see under the bright sunlight, under the green white lychee trees full of shade, the sun dappled on her face, scattering a sweet taste.