57-60

57 It also eats hot and sour vermicellibookmarkvote

In front of Zhou Yin, a huge golden mark appeared and flew towards the old man.

In front of the old man was a big sword with black and red rays of light, and the golden seals of Zhou Yin collided with each other, and the golden light mark fell on the oncoming black and red sword.

The moment the two collide, there is an invisible force that soars into the sky.

This energy is so strong that there is a storm visible to the naked eye, and it explodes at this moment. It actually caused the dark clouds above the nine heavens to be completely emptied, and the long-lost white moonlight fell.

Under the impact of this powerful force, both Bai Jing and Bai Bufan could not help but take a step back.

Under the impact, Zhou Yin flew upside down, spat out a mouthful of blood in mid-air, and left a deep mark on the ground.

Under the dark night, the figure of the old man became more and more terrifying, he only took half a step back, and Zhou Yin was already powerless to fight anymore.

On this old man, Bai Jing felt an inexplicable sense of fear, which came from the origin of her refined imprint.

Mysterious... Powerful and terrifying.

Under this inexplicable fear, Bai Jing's strength was suppressed, and there was no way to display it.

Bai Jing could feel the old man's eyes looking at her, which were not malicious.

It's a kind of obsession twisted to the extreme, with a kind of hot light!

Bai Jing knew that the old man regarded her as the next experimental subject.

He must die!

This was the thought that arose in Bai Jing's heart, otherwise, she might not be able to calm down in the days to come.

Bai Jing suppressed her inner control, condensed her vitality at her fingertips, and threw out a throwing knife. Carrying a strong resentment, the flying knife galloped towards the old man in front of her.

Suddenly, the flying knife flew in front of the old man with a lavender light.

Facing Bai Jing's surprise attack, a disdainful smile appeared on the corner of the old man's mouth.

The old man shook the black cloak behind him, and suddenly, thick black smoke billowed, and at this moment quickly condensed into a solid, forming a shield.

Immediately afterwards!

"Ding!!!" There was a loud noise!

Bai Jing's throwing knife suddenly hit the old man's shield.

Next second! Accompanied by the burning sound of "呵呵呵~", Bai Jing's throwing knife and the old man's shield engaged in a fierce confrontation.

The lavender light and the black light are entangled with each other, and there is no struggle.

But unfortunately, Bai Jing's flying knife was corroded by the old man's black mist within a few breaths and fell to the ground.

Bai Jing was startled, this flying knife was no ordinary flying knife.

This is a one-star weapon made by the blacksmith of Sky City.

But it was destroyed so easily by the old man.

At this time, the members of the law enforcement team were not idle either, one after another white rays of light were shot out from the laser weapons, one after another fired towards the shield wall in front of the old man.