151-155

Chapter 151

2023-02-21 Author: Xiao Tangzi

  After Zhao Jue made a whitening face value optimization, he made a tanning face value optimization for the little black cat, maximized the beautification effect, and then happily replaced his previous video.

  Now I can finally have a good night's sleep, so the video of stretching the hips is on it, it is really uncomfortable to watch, and it makes people unable to sleep.

  Since that video was uploaded, Zhao Juefan couldn't eat well, and came back after eating in a hurry, for fear of being recognized by others.

  After returning, he was studying how to fight. He was really careless before.

  Zhao Jue fell asleep.

  Dean Liu did not fall asleep.

  His strength can't challenge the white tiger, he can only challenge the little black cat.

  The first time I was careless, I didn't pass the level.

  So Dean Liu began to get serious.

  He also didn't sleep all night, staying up late to hold on.

  Tonight he started the second challenge, this time he was serious.

  Not to mention winning, as long as you can survive for thirty minutes.

  Shame, what are you afraid of, their principal is also very shameful!

  They were all beaten like that.

  It can be seen that if it is not only thirty minutes, it will definitely lose.

  The principal is so hip-stretching, and he can accept his embarrassing side.

  Dean Liu feels that as long as he can pass the test, it doesn't seem to matter whether he is embarrassing or not.

  But this time, the little black cat turned big at the beginning.

  After a set of tricks, Dean Liu didn't even last ten minutes.

  You know, he lasted for a full twenty-nine minutes at least for the first time, as long as he lasted for another minute, he would be able to hang up his video.

  Unlike now, the server's memory is limited, and the video of the loser will not be saved, and you can only watch it once for 188 star coins.

  Even if you want to spend a little more star coins to download it, it's too bad.

  Dean Liu doesn't want to drink Sprite anymore.

  When I was queuing up to drink Sprite yesterday, I was asked by students why I drank Sprite instead of eating vegetables.

  He can only say that he is too busy and doesn't like to eat vegetables, but only likes to drink Sprite.

  Why drink Sprite instead of eating vegetables?

  This kind of mentally retarded question can also be asked. I have never seen such a stupid student with no EQ at all. It is really a shame that he is a student he personally supervises.

  The vice-principal also failed to clear the customs, but he has a good son!

  You can rub your son's meal.

  Everyone said that his son Shishou Yuxi won a bottle of three-star fruit wine in the game.

  Is his son great?