Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Return to the City
August 1978.

It's a hot summer, and it's so hot that people can't breathe.

The carriage from Gagdachi to Beijing is even hotter and stuffy.

It is also particularly crowded. There are people and all kinds of luggage rolls everywhere. Even the aisle and toilet doors are full. The windows on both sides have been opened for a long time, but there is still a clear smell of sweat.

Fortunately, after a long journey of two days and two nights, the train finally slowly entered the station.

"Hello, passengers, Beijing Station, the terminal of this train, is coming soon..."

The sound of the conductor came from the radio horn, and many people in the carriage couldn't help cheering. They were all worn and looked a little vicissitudes of life, but the laughter sounded very young and cheerful.

They were educated young people who went to the countryside to Daxing'anling Farm in Heilongjiang seven years ago. They were only 15 or 16 years old when they left, and they were more than 20s when they came back.

Sitting by the window sat a pair of very eye-catching young men and women, who were also worn out, but the young men were very handsome and the young women were also very beautiful.

The young man's name is Xu Junsheng, and the young woman's name is Lin Yuzhen.

Xu Junsheng handed the peeled peanut kernels to Lin Yuzhen and said happily, "Zhenzhen, we'll be home soon!"

Lin Yuzhen was really hungry. She took a few bites and ate it coldly.

Seeing that she didn't have a smiling face, Xu Junsheng thought she was uncomfortable. He stretched out his hand to touch her forehead and was beaten by the other party.

"I don't have a fever and I'm not sick."

Xu Junsheng's face showed an enlightened expression, "Are you tired?" It will take a while to get into the station. Close your eyes and rest for a while.

Lin Yuzhen twisted her lower body slightly and tried to get as close to the window so that she could breathe the hot fresh air outside.

She closed her eyes and leaned against the back of the seat.

Xu Junsheng quietly pulled her and wanted her to lean on his shoulder. The two of them had been on the farm for several years. Although they didn't get a certificate, what he should do was not left behind, and they were not ashamed to hug in public.

Lin Yuzhen pushed him disgusted, "Don't you think it's hot?"

Xu Junsheng smiled, turned his head and talked about the mountain with the people next door.

After a while, the train finally stopped, and everyone in the carriage was in a hurry to walk out. Either you stepped on my foot or I stepped on your luggage roll, which was simply unproportant.

Xu Junsheng is a handsome person. He doesn't want all the household belongings bought on the farm. There is only one canvas bag. Lin Yuzhen doesn't have too many, one bag and two small bags.

He patted Lin Yuzhen on the shoulder and said, "Let's get out of the car for the end."

Everyone walked so fast, as if in an instant, the carriage was clean. Lin Yuzhen was about to pick up her big bag. Xu Junsheng grabbed it and said, "I'll pick it up and get it!"

Out of the railway station, on the street of people coming and going, the two of them came in large and small bags. At first glance, they came from other places. When he realized that they couldn't help looking at strangers, Xu Junsheng couldn't help cursing.