Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16

Tian Xianglan smiled with a slight sense of superiority and said, "It's really hard to sweep the street recently."

Although Xu Junsheng has been busy recently, he has been thinking about one thing, that is, to change a job for Lin Yuzhen.

Originally, Lin Yuzhen had been saying before that it was not tiring to sweep the street, so he believed it.

But once, he went to Lin Yuzhen and saw her push a row of cars very hard from afar, which was full of ashes.

He looked so sad that he immediately jumped out of the car to help.

Xu Junsheng has no way to find a better job these days. Even temporary workers are difficult, and it is not easy to ask his cousin for help.

As for other relatives and friends, because now he is engaged to Lin Yuzhen, it is not easy to find it again. Otherwise, this is not a clear fact. His father and mother don't like his daughter-in-law and don't even connect a job?

He thought that there was really nothing he could do. He just waited for the marriage to get married and let Lin Yuzhen quit her job in Sanitation and didn't look for another job. Just re-study at home and prepare for the college entrance examination.

The monthly salary of the Economic and Trade Bureau is also more than 50 yuan. Is it a problem for two people to spend a little money?

However, after all, Tian Xianglan is his own mother. Sometimes he can't understand what he does, but at this moment, his mother smiles and cares about Lin Yuzhen's work very rarely.

Xu Junsheng immediately guessed that she was appointed to help Yu Zhen work, but she was particularly awkward and refused to take the initiative to say it.

"Mom, you also think Yu Zhen is too tired to clean the street, right? Have you helped her contact other jobs?"

Tian Xianglan said lightly, "Our Bureau of Industry and Commerce has been recruiting people recently."

Xu Junsheng poured her a cup of tea, hammered her shoulders for a few times, and said, "Mom, you are Yu Zhen's mother-in-law soon. Let Yuzhen go to work in the Industry and Commerce Bureau."

Tian Xianglan was very satisfied with her son's attitude, but she still took Joe, "Our bureau has high requirements for civilian work. Even temporary workers, we have to graduate from high school."

Before waiting for Xu Junsheng to speak again, Lin Yuzhen said, "Auntie, since I asked to graduate from high school, I went to high school for a year, so I won't embarrass you. I won't go to the work of the Industry and Commerce Bureau."

He added, "I may not be able to work in the district sanitation for a few days. My classmate's food factory is recruiting workers, and I'm going to the food factory."

Tian Xianglan suddenly elongated her face. His youngest son is looking for someone. Why don't he not know what it's good or bad at all? Although they are all temporary workers, which one is better to go to the Industry and Commerce Bureau or the food factory? As long as he is not stupid, you should know whether to choose the Industry and Commerce Bureau?

Besides, she is the director of the Bureau of Industry and Commerce. When there are indicators of regularization in the Bureau, Lin Yuzhen will definitely become a regular member. She is the official cadre of the country.

Xu Junsheng also felt a pity, "Yu Zhen, why don't you think about it again?"

Lin Yuzhen said resolutely again, "Don't think about it. I won't go to work in the Industry and Commerce Bureau."