Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86

In fact, it is difficult to find a ticket, not only because many units buy group tickets, but also because there are too many people who want to see it. There are many special trips not only in the city, but also in the counties and cities below.

I came on the same day and stayed in Ming City for one night after watching the game. The next day, I was just able to go shopping all day without any delay.

That afternoon, Lin Yuzhen attended a meeting and was writing materials in the office. Mayor Wu suddenly came. He smiled and said, "Mayor Lin, you are busy."

Lin Yuzhen put down her pen and asked, "What's the matter?"

County Magistrate Wu quickly said, "No, no, I'm here to thank you. The heating construction project in Qingxian County has also been approved by the city."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It's not an example. It's not convenient for me to intervene too much in financial matters in the future. In fact, Mayor Huang is still not many, but you have enough patience."

County Magistrate Wu also smiled and said, "Mayor Lin, I remember. Don't worry, I will try my best to do my best to do a good job in all aspects of Qingxian County, including finance, and strive for new projects every year, and can be approved smoothly."

Is it just a dead and difficult thing that Mayor Lin said is patient enough? He really didn't do it before, but it's not too difficult to think about it. Anyway, just communicate more with Vice Mayor Huang.

Deputy County Magistrate Wu left and asked, "Mayor Lin, I also want to watch the basketball game in the city, but I can't buy tickets. Do you have a motor ticket here?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "How can I have any mobile tickets? I think I have to buy tickets early in the game!"

At present, there is no good solution to the problem that a ticket is difficult to find. The indoor basketball court of the training center is already the largest in Ming Dynasty, and there can be more seats.

If it is changed to twice a week, such a high-frequency game will be a great test for the technical and physical strength of all players.

Many people also suggest that the ticket price can be raised. Two yuan is too cheap.

It is estimated that it will be doubled, and four yuan can be designated. You know, wages have generally increased in the past two years, and the lives of ordinary people have become better and better. Prices have also risen now, and movie tickets have risen to a minimum of five yuan, some of which are even seven or eight yuan.

However, Lin Yuzhen believes that this professional team has only been formed for two months, and it has been self-sufficient. This is not the best time to raise the price, and it is completely unnecessary.

That morning, she went to the province for a meeting. After the meeting, Director Bai of the Provincial Sports Bureau came to her.

"Mayor Lin, I want to talk to you about it. Isn't it convenient to have a simple meal together?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

She wanted to go back quickly. There was also a meeting in the city at 2:00 p.m., which was in agriculture. Although it had little to do with her, she rarely missed general municipal meetings.

Director Bai smiled and said, "I want to learn from Mayor Lin. Your professional basketball in Ming City is going well, and the province is ready to do it like this."

Lin Yuzhen's eyes lit up, "Really?"

In fact, she also came to the provincial capital last month. In order to think about the professional team, Ming City did it by itself, and the scale was still too small.