Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71

Xu Junsheng said, "I bought it with Yu Zhen's cousin. He likes these things. I don't know where he bought them. There is only one such a bracelet."

Zhang Licheng, who usually goes out on business, is unreluctant to go to a restaurant to have a good meal. However, he likes these items very much and has bought seven or eight pieces seriously.

Last time An Yuxiang came here, she didn't wear an emerald bracelet. She was afraid of bumping. She wore a brooch with gold and jade, and her workmanship was very exquisite.

Tian Xianglan said with a little disappointment, "Junsheng, I'll buy me one next time. How much will I pay?"

Isn't it appropriate for her own son to make money and buy something for her own mother? In fact, she really didn't really want to pay for it by herself, but in front of her daughter-in-law, she still needs to do it on the surface.

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay, I'll buy one for you if I have a chance."

He smiled mysteriously and said, "Our company's business is quite good this year, so that everyone can also get some money. I bought gifts for everyone in our family and waiting for it."

Rui Rui asked curiously, "Uncle, do I have it? What is my gift?"

Xu Junsheng patted his nephew's little head and said, "Confidential. I can't say it yet. I'll give it to you on New Year's Eve."

On the 28th day of the twelfth lunar month, Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen took their two children to the willow branch alley.

The Spring Festival is coming soon, and the courtyard is also very happy. Second Master Lin wears a newly made cotton-padded jacket and sits in the hall drinking tea. It's not Gao Mo, but a good tea brought by his own daughter.

He drank a few sips of tea and had a snack and thought it was a beautiful day.

Huang Cuifen retired last year, but she was not idle. She and her daughter Lin Yuzhu went out to sell steamed buns every day. At first, the meat was not easy to buy. The steamed buns could be mixed with lard and meat residue. Now she can buy pork every day, and there is no need for tickets. Now she is meat steamed buns.

There are meat buns and meat dumplings, and the taste is not bad, so the business is quite good.

However, since I was a child, I have not paid a stall. After working so long, I have also made a lot of money, and it's time to take a break.

At this moment, the mother and daughter are busy frying lotus root balls in the kitchen.

Second Master Lin ate and drank, suddenly raised his ears and heard the sound of the car.

Even the alley next door has been added. In the nearby alleys, only his own daughter Yu Zhen went back to his mother's house to drive a car.

Second Master Lin quickly put on his coat and hurried out. Sure enough, as soon as he went out, he saw his daughter's family of four.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan shouted, "Grandpa!"

The Liuzhi Hutong is too narrow to drive in the car. There are too many things to take. Lin Yuzhen rushed to Master Lin and said, "Dad, please call someone to come and carry things!"

Second Master Lin quickly withdrew back and called two young men from the neighbor's house for help.

At the entrance of the alley, watching the two young men carry two boxes of things, several neighbors came to watch. Second Master Lin felt that he was very noodled and had to say something cheap, "Yu Zhen, don't take so much next time. I can't eat it."