Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

Xu Junchang's official position in the army is not big, but the head is not small. At the level of the deputy battalion, there is a special car to pick him up.

His facial features are actually quite similar to Xu Junsheng, but his eyes are a little smaller and his skin is a little darker, but he is still a handsome and powerful officer. When he opened the door in a military uniform and walked down, he looked like the hero in the TV series, followed by Miao Lingling, who was well-dressed.

As soon as the couple came, the hall became more lively, and there was almost praise all around.

Xu Junchang first saluted a standard military salute to Mr. Xu, who was sitting in the main seat.

Mr. Xu smiled with satisfaction and said, "Junchang, sit down."

Miao Lingling sat down next to her husband, "Grandpa, how's your health recently?"

Mr. Xu replied, "It's good."

Miao Lingling said again, "Grandpa, my father's classmates in Tibet sent good Cordyceps, put a box in your room, and brought a box. Remember to let people boil water to drink!"

Mr. Xu does not always live here. At his level, there are two-story small buildings provided by the army in the military compound.

Now Xu Junchang and Xu Junting live there. There is no heating in the Jinshan Hutong in winter, and the temperature in the oven house is still not good. When it gets cold, the old commander will also live there.

Mr. Xu smiled and said, "Lingling has a good intention. Is your father quite busy recently?"

"It's quite busy. I haven't seen my father for several days!"

Tian Xianglan said, "My family has just been promoted to dean. It must be very busy, Lingling. What do I think you seem to have lost weight?"

In order to dress better, Miao Lingling did lose several pounds, but she refused to admit, "Nothing? I'm not thin at all!" With that, he whispered to Lin Yuzhen and asked in a low voice, "Mom, is this the object Junsheng looking for?"

Tian Xianglan said ambiguously, "This is not taking advantage of Junchang's birthday and let the second brother take it back to see it. It may not be like anything in the future."

Miao Lingling said, "It's beautiful and good-looking, but it's really slim!"

Tian Xianglan was even more dissatisfied when she heard this. Now there are some big girls and daughters-in-law, including her eldest daughter-in-law, somehow, and blindly wants to be slim.

It's just now that life is better. A few years ago, ordinary people couldn't eat enough food, and there were no fat people on the street at all.

Indeed, her figure is slim and it looks good to wear clothes. She is also controlling her weight now, but Miao Lingling is different. She hasn't had a baby yet. She is too thin and not easy to raise.

Then in a few seconds, Tian Xianglan was slammed in the face about Lin Yuzhen's identity.

Xu Junsheng said to Xu Junchang and Miao Lingling, "Brother, sister-in-law, to introduce to you. This is Lin Yuzhen, who I am on the farm."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Hello, eldest brother and sister-in-law."

Miao Lingling is a little annoyed with her mother-in-law now. Obviously, she is also an intellectual, but she always keeps staring at her belly. She has long wanted to have a sister-in-law, so that she can share her mother-in-law's attention. She said enthusiastically, "Your name is Yu Zhen. This name is really beautiful!"