Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

No one seems to believe that Huoshan, a famous place of Dendrobium in the country, can't receive money.

They came to Anhui, but the task assigned by the company was completed smoothly. There are many tea gardens here, most of which are collective industries in the village. I heard that they will collect tea next year, and it is a company in Beijing. Many village committees are very enthusiastic and even helped to contact Huo Shan.

Xu Junsheng and Xiao Shang found several groups of drug collectors, but most of the fresh Dendrobium strips they picked from the mountain refused to sell them.

Huoshan Dendrobium is quite famous. Not only are local medicinal herbal companies resident with buyers, but also many salesmen of foreign trade companies have also intervened in this business early. They have been friends with these pharmaceutical collectors for several years, and it is impossible to turn their heads and sell them to strangers.

Of course, the most important thing is that the daily excavation volume is too small.

Finally, Xu Junsheng's flowers are still at a high price. The normal price of fresh strips is 155 catties. He gave 200 yuan, and only a few pharmaceutical farmers were willing to secretly sell them.

But the number is also pitiful.

It's relatively late for a small businessman to enter the company. This is the first time he has made such a long difference. With the idea of making a lot of money, he also brought a lot of money this time.

He picked up the green military kettle, looked up and poured it into his mouth. He smiled helplessly and said, "Brother Junsheng, I never knew it before. It turned out that it was uncomfortable that I couldn't spend the money!"

Xu Junsheng was also anxious. The small businessman brought 5,000 yuan, but he brought more than 40,000 yuan, that is, more than 4,000 great unity.

With so much money, it must not be enough to seal his underwear. Therefore, he was full of money all over his body. Both his underwear and autumn trousers, the sweater, and the two inner pockets of the coat were full. The 13,000 yuan given by his mother Tian Xianglan was really groundless, so she could only put it in the satchel. Along the way, his satchel never Leave and sleep.

His coat is not wearing Zhongshan clothing, but the most fashionable men's windbreaker now. He bought it at Wangfujing Mall. It's quite expensive and the price of the tweed jacket is about the same. This dress has one advantage. It's quite loose, and it's medium and long. He has so much money on his body that he can't usually see anything.

But now riding a donkey, no one knows better than him that he is suffering from being hurt by too much money.

Xiaoshang entered the company relatively late and was young. Xu Junsheng was a real senior. He could not lose the chain at this time. He said calmly, "Xiao Shang, have you heard a sentence? First fat is not fat, and then fat collapsed. This is the first stop. It's still early. Where is this?"

Seeing at the foot of the mountain, Xu Junsheng said, "Let's find a place to stay for one night and find someone to process the fresh strips by the way."

Dendrobium is processed in a little special way. It is not directly dried into dry strips, but wrapped in straw or wire while it is half dry, and then becomes spiral. This is called a maple bucket.

The merchant said, "Okay, it's just a break. The confiscation of the goods is tiring and half dead."

Transportation on the mountain is inconvenient. You can also ride donkeys down the mountain. They can only rely on their feet to climb up. They drive those pharmacists to receive the goods, and they also run around every day.