Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

Xu Junsheng said, "Let's go and see what's going on now."

Their medicinal herbs company receives one sack and one sack, but they are wholesaled to pharmacies or hospitals. It is specified that this is not the same. They are all packed in advance according to one kilogram and a bag.

The outer packaging is a flat wire woven bag customized by a plastic factory. According to the weight density of the medicinal materials, there are three specifications, and the name and address of the company are printed on the printing factory.

Not only that, before the medicinal materials are sealed, a label will be placed, which will record the time of entry and exit the warehouse and the status of the medicinal materials in detail.

Zhang Licheng frowned, "Our medicinal herbs can never have quality problems!"

Xu Junsheng drove to Qingyang Hospital in more than half an hour. Unexpectedly, the director of their pharmacy was not here. There were two pharmacists on duty who were busy taking medicine for the patient.

Xiao Chen went to the window to ask, and he was told that Director Sun had just left, and Xiao Chen asked where he had gone again, and the pharmacist didn't know.

Director Sun is not here. They can't enter the pharmacy, let alone the warehouse.

Xu Junsheng said, "Go out at this time. Either go out for business or go to dinner. Let's wait."

Diagonally opposite the medicine window, there was a chair for patients to rest. The three people sat there and waited. After a while, Zhang Licheng said, "It's 12:30. Shall I buy something to eat?"

If he buys it, he will definitely buy the cheapest one, either steamed buns or steamed buns on the stall. Speaking of which, Xu Junsheng has been fooled a lot. "Brother Licheng, let Xiao Chen go."

Xiao Chen quickly stood up and said, "I'll go, Mr. Xu, Mr. Zhang, what do you two want to eat?"

Zhang Licheng was about to say that he would just buy some hot steamed buns. Xu Junsheng took out a great unity and said, "Don't go to the stall to buy food. Find a better restaurant nearby. Just buy some!"

Xiao Chen ran away quickly.

Zhang Licheng said, "Junsheng, isn't it just you who said you? You are too out of touch with the masses. Why can't you eat the food on the stall?"

Xu Junsheng squinted at him and shouted at Xiao Chen a few times.

Xiao Chen was very happy to live this day today. He went to the unit to order Mao and came to Qingyang Hospital to wait for the money. Who knew that after waiting for a long time, it was his turn. When he entered the finance department, he was splashed with a basin of cold water on his pocket.

They said that the quality of their company's goods was not good. Not only could they get the money, they had to pull the goods away quickly. He suspected that the finance department had made a mistake and quickly went to the pharmacy. Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered, led by Director Sun, the pharmacy director, several pharmacists surrounded him and denounced their company.

It is said that these inferior goods and the medicinal herbs that gave birth to insects are not medicine for diseases, but poisons that harm people. If patients use them, there will be a big problem.

Xiao Chen was only 20 years old. Although he was usually very smart, he only came to the medicinal herbal medicine company for more than a month. How could he get through such a cold sweat on the spot.

Fortunately, the two bosses did not accuse him of his ineffectiveness, but quickly came to the hospital with him.

Xiao Chen heard Xu Junsheng shouting loudly and thought something had happened again, so he quickly ran over the door again." Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "Xiao Chen, Mr. Zhang likes steamed buns. You just buy us for the meal. Just buy some hot steamed buns for Mr. Zhang!"